special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 4

A/n: Sorry for the long wait once again and it's been 3 weeks to think of what do write on this chapter so enjoy.

March/7/2022 9:17 a.m.

NO ONE POV

~~1 month later~~

It's been a month sense y/n and her friend's went into another world as they got join this world azur lane. Over the past month, y/n been helping around the place as her friends were also helping as they help the D/D shipgirls fighting skills. Bel and dreadnought were helping the D/D maids of making great tea, snacks, food, and other things that is a maid. Hakuryuu was training with D/D takao, D/D zuikaku, and her other self as they were sitting down meditating. Hakuryuu was holding a stick as she look at the 3 D/D shipgirls as she hit D/D zuikaku and her other self on the head hard making them hold there heads.

D/D zuikaku: ow!

D/D hakuryuu: what was that for?!

Hakuryuu: your minds are not clear.

D/D zuikaku: how can you tell just by looking at us?!

Hakuryuu: I know when I see someone not clearing there mind, look at takao, her mind is clear as she doing a great job.

D/D hakuryuu: but why do we have to do this?! Can't we just do sword training!

Hakuryuu: 1: no, your not ready yet and 2: if you both can't do this then there's no point in training you both.

Both D/D shipgirls look at each other before going back to meditating as D/D takao open one of her eyes as she look at her friends before closing said eye. Zentreya was with D/D friedrich as they were watching D/D destroyers as they talk with one another about things as zentreya show D/D friedrich how to be a good and great mother. P-akagi and tosa were with the amagi-class sisters as they were playing a game of shogi. Tosa was playing against D/D amagi as P-akagi playing against D/D kaga as p-akagi winning.

P-akagi: "move a shogi piece" my win again.

D/D kaga: what, but how?! My plan was going smoothly! What happen?!

P-akagi: it was for a few minutes but what you didn't see was I was leading you into a trap that you didn't see.

D/D kaga: "grit teeth" but you nothing but playing bad moves sense we started.

P-akagi: that I did but that was all part of my plan and it seems it works.

D/D kaga: "look at P-akagi" another game and no more stupid tricks!

P-akagi: "sigh and close eyes" find but that wasn't even a stupid trick, you just didn't see what I was going.

D/D akagi: "come up behind P-akagi" oh come now great grandmother, kaga just wanted you to play fair and squire, where's the love in that? "Hug P-akagi"

P-akagi: 1: I am playing fair and 2: can you let go of me and what this about your love?

D/D akagi: "giggle" why would I do that when your so warm to hug and that my little secret.

Tosa: "move shogi piece and look at D/D amagi" your sister are sure joyful today.

D/D amagi: "move a shogi piece as will and smile"will you don't meet someone who is your grant grandmother and is a opposite of you.

Tosa: good point and also, "move a shogi piece again" my game.

D/D amagi: will darn, I guess this is your 30 win?

tosa: yes and you won 30 wins as will, so pretty much its a tie once again.

D/D amagi: hmmm true, another game?