chapter 6.5.0 white metal cube, old friends and singing part 3

Azur lane episode 4 SAKURA - clock a dagger

A/N: Sorry for not updating for 9 weeks and 2 days because of school, my life, and don't know what to write on this chapter.

WARNING: short chapter and just singing and other things I will be adding.

Chapter start: September/8/2021 1:36 p.m.

Yamashiro, Fusou and a few shipgirls were running up the sakura tree as they were far from the sakura tree. They meet up with a few other shipgirls as they also wonder what is happen as will as they made it to the top. As they enter, they were breathing hard of the running as they hear a flute that was playing as they look up to see who was playing. They see hiei was playing y/n flute rouki as Monarch, and Kirishima were playing different instruments. All 3 of them playing the same sound as kasumi was ringing bells as she was moving around her friends as they were looking fluffy. Everyone else watch as they listen to y/n who was singing with a soft and slow voice.

(a/t: you guys can just listen to the flute or used the second video music.)

Hibiki no shirabe: flute cover

Hibiki no shirabe: full song

If you listen closely,

Perhaps you would hear,

a voice in the wind,

Calling you.

Go...

For there you shall true real peace,

The promise shall be fulfilled,

through our prayers,

Which travel through time,

Take a deep breath,

And let your spirit resound,

Let your spirit resound.

As y/n was singing, Fluffy was moving his head as he glad to nit only hear y/n voice again but hearing this song again. Meanwhile, everyone else were amazed how beautiful her voice was as they have a few of there own people sing good but not good as y/n.

A song from days so distant,

Reaches the heart,

The sound of a flute from afar,

Echoes through the valleys.