special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 2

A/n: Sorry for the very looooooong wait you guys, here is part 2 of my special chapter, hope you guys like it.

P.s: once again, not good at fighting scenes so do expect a good fight

Chapter start: December/17/2021 2:19 a.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n and her friend's charge towards the sirens as they fire there cannons towards the enemy as y/n command battlefleet fire its cannons. Battlefleet aim it's cannons and guns towards the siren ships as the sirens launch there planes but were all shoot down fast. They ready there weapons as they towards the sirens ships as they destroy there weapons as they then destroy the ships. Y/n with bel with her charge towards the human sirens as they try to kill them but were easily  killed by y/n who dodge there attacks. Bel give support by shooting the sirens body's as turn her gun into fans as she blow then away as she fire her cannons at siren ships.

~~with Monarch and p-hood~~

Monarch and p-hood as they fire there cannons at ther left as p-hood fire her twin guns at humans that were coming her way. Monarch was coving p-hood back as sirens planes were going to shoot her from behind but Monarch make sure she was safe.

P-hood: thanks for coving my behind tea lover.

Monarch: hmph, I only did it because we are teammates and allies you stupid beer lover.

P-hood: "giggles" your such a tsunderes Monarch.

Monarch: "tick mark" I am not tsunderes hood!

~~with eugen and p-kaga~~

Eugen and p-kaga were dealing with sirens charging towards them as they killed them as they cut and shoot down cannon shells. Eugen was in the air thanks to her rig as p-kaga change her sword into her whip blade as she send it towards human sirens killing them.

Eugen: not to bad kaga but do try not hit me with it.

P-kaga: "launch whip blade at sirens" as long you get in front of me you will be ok eugen. "Charge forwards"

Eugen: "put bullets into Crimson twilight" I could say the same thing to you as will kaga. "Fire her gun"

Everyone continue to fight as they take out the humans sirens and there ships out one by one as battlefleet keep on firing it's guns and cannons.

~~back to D/D azur lane~~

Everyone at the D/D azur lane were watching the fight as the can't believe that the people they saw playing old interment 30 minutes ago were shipgirls. D/D Shinano was with her sister's in the D/D azur lane cafeteria as she look at battlefleet and y/n as she gasp seeing them both as her sister's look at her wondering what's wrong.

D/D Yamato: what's wrong shinoano?

D/D shinano: that girl in Golden armor and that ship, there the once that I saw in my vision.

D/D Musashi: "shock" what!

D/D Yamato: your saying there the once that you saw?

D/D shinano nodded her head as the D/D shipgirls who were next to them were shocked to hear this as they know about shinano powers as they talk about it.

~~Commander office~~

Commander Lucy, D/D Belfast, D/D Cleveland, and D/D Helena continue to watch the live video as they can't believe that y/n and her friends were shipgirls in disguise.

Lucy: they were shipgirls in disgust.

D/D Cleveland: yeah, looks like it.

D/D Helena: and that hood and prinz eugen cloth are different.