special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 6 part 2

A/n: sorry for the 4 week and 5 days late update you guys, been lazy for the past 4 weeks and 5 days because I couldn't think of a idea for this chapter. Been more lazy now and days as i been reading lots of new books i found on wattpad, so sorry again for not updating for 4 weeks and 4 days you guys, I'm very sorry.

P.s I finally got her after my 56 trys for 5 or 6 days!

Chapter start: August/22/2022 12:00 a.m

NO ONE POV

~~flashback, 300 years ago in y/n world~~

We could see y/n who was with the first leaders as well as shipgirls as they where tired and hurt as they where fighting against someone. Right infront of them was roon, who is in gaogaigar armor as she was screaming into the air as she punch a shipgirl away from her.

Past Gaogaigar: broken magnum! "Launch right arm"

P-hood: watch out!

Monarch: incoming!

All the shipgirls dodge the broken magnum as p-kaga used her whip sword to block the attack as she sending it to the sky. The broken magnum return to roon as she charge towards y/n who did the same thing as they have there hands intertwined with each other.

Y/n: roon! Snap out of it! Return to your senses!

Past Gaogaigar: "eyes red" raaaaaaaa! "Push y/n back"

Y/n: "grunt" damn it. Sentinel sword!

The Sentinel sword came flying out of knew where as it combine with y/n who used all of her strength to push roon back.

Y/n: I said, wake the hell up!

Y/n manage to push away gaogaigar before punching her towards her face as she destroy some of the helmet. Gaogaigar did the same as she punch back on the face as who quickly did a spin kick sending roon to the right a little bit. Gaogaigar quickly used broken magnum at y/n who block it with her swords as she send it back towards roon who was sent flying. Monarch, eugen, p-hood, and p-kaga went to y/n side as they see roon standing back up as she scream into the air.

Eugen: what should we do?

P-kaga: I don't know! All I know is that we need to stop her before she hurt anyone else!

Y/n: we need her to de-fusion with Galeon and the gaomachines!

Monarch: how do we do that?! Everytime we attack she blocks it and we can't seem to get close!