special chapter: different dimension Azur Lane part 6 part 1

Chapter start: July/17/2022 8:05 a.m.

A/n: hey guys! I'm back from my one month break so thar means, back to writings a new chapter for you guys! Let's get started!

Warning: short chapter under 5000 because (stupid reason) I got lots of pictures and gif but cant put them all in one chapter because of the picture limit. (Stupid reason I know)

NO ONE POV

Lucy group and roon group were still going after EL-02 as he was getting close to Tokyo as the people there run away. Lucy order all the aircraft carriers to launch there planes as they did just that as the planes fire there gun and drop there bombs at EL-02. Hiei try to stop them but it was to late as the guns and bomb hit EL-02 but a purple see through barrier appear as it stop the attack. Lucy and the D/D shipgirls were shock to see this as EL-02 look up at the sky as he brought up its right arm up as it begin to open. Inside, there was a round circle that also have a red ring around it as there were lots of microwaves inside.

 Inside, there was a round circle that also have a red ring around it as there were lots of microwaves inside

EI-02 move his right arm towards the planes as it fire a red blast destroying all the planes while moving his right arm

D/D Cleveland: no way!

D/D essex: it destroy all our planes!

Hiei: thay was EL-02 fire blast attack!

Kirishima: that was a charged particle blast by using the microwave cluster on garbage island.

Roon: plus, it have a barrier system to stop all our attacks!

Lucy: "sweating" this is bad, if that robot reaches Tokyo...

D/D Maya: ... the capital will be destroyed!

D/D Mikasa: we need to stop it before that happens!

D/D Hornet: but how?! That stupid barrier is blocking all of our attacks plus, laffey, Javelin, Z23, ayanami and kasumi are in it!

Everyone was getting worry as they try to think of a way to stop EI-02 from reaching Tokyo while also saving kasumi and the D/D starter squad. Just then, a roar was heard behind them as they wonder what it was roon group eyes-widened as they recognize that roar.