chapter 8.5 plannig, attack, sentinel warrior, and battle part 2

Azur lane episode 5 reachimg out to you.

Chapter start: October/23/2021 3:12 p.m.

NO ONE POV

Y/n continues to look at both sisters as they look at y/n in shock and surprise looks as they see y/n in a golden armor as p-kaga and bel sit back and watch as they know y/n will win. Takao and atago shock and surprise disappeared as they prepared to fight y/n as they feel unease of fighting y/n. Y/n brught arms up as she prepared to fight the sisters as she launch towards them both as she punch takao on the stomach as she kick atago on the side. Both shipgirls went set flying in different direction as they hit walls or buildings as y/n just waited for them to come out.

Takao was seen getting out of the building as she was coughing as she can't believe how strong y/n was as she see her sister getting up from the destroyed wall. Takao then look at y/n who was looking at her back as she feel a chill run down her back as she launch towards y/n as her brught her sword down towards her in the air. Y/n didn't move as she just brught her left arm up as she used it as a shield as takao sword hit it as a loud bang was heard. Y/n brught her other arm up as she also block atago sword strike as both sisters try to move y/n but y/n didn't move one bit as she stand there.

Y/n: is that all you both have, pathetic, let me show you how to used a sword right. Sentinel warrior, sword mode.

Y/n push her arms sending both sisters back far as the sword behind her came out as they fly around her. Y/n brought her arms up as the swords landing on her arms as she then ready her twin swords as she turn toward atago as she spin around as she strike atago with both swords. Atago brought her sword up as she block y/n attack as the twin swords hit her sword but she then grunts as was having a hard time pushing back.

Atago: "grunts" such... power... is this the full power of the demon?

Y/n keep on pushing down atago making her grunt more as she was being puch down hard. Before atago was puch down more, takao came in and fire her cannon shells toward y/n. Y/n see this coming as she move out of the way as the shells hit atago instead, takao shouted atago name as she see she was alright but she was injured.

Y/n: "landed on the water" you should think before firing your cannons, you wouldn't know if the enemy's would used your allies as a shield or as bait.

~~with laffey and javelin~~

laffey and javelin was seen dodging and running away as they run away from ayanami. Javelin look back to see right behind them as ayanami was not happen seeing them running away.

Ayanami: they're running. Not again. I've had enough of this!

Ayanami launch all 6 if her's of her torpedoes at laffey and javelin as both shipgirls gasp seeing the torpedoes. Right infront of them was a wall as the torpedoes hit there targets as they exploded making a water eruption. Ayanami eyes were covered by her hair as laffey and javelin were ok as they were inside a building and on there knees breathing.

Ayanami: what's wrong? Why won't you fight?

Laffey and javelin got up at the same time as they turn to look at ayanami who was pointing her sword towards them. Javelin have a worry look on her face as she then change it to a serious look until she look at laffey with a confused look as she look at her.

Javelin: uh, laffey?

Laffey didn't say anything as she keep on looking at ayanami with sleepy eyes as ayanami eyes were still cover. After a few minutes, ayanami swing her sword back as she launch herself towards laffey as javelin yelled at her.