chapter 6.5 white metal cube, old friends and singing part 2

Azur lane episode 4 SAKURA - clock and dagger

A/n: Sorry for the late because I didn't have any ideas to write this story and I have other things to do in my life so here is the new chapter

Chapter start: July/18/2021 5:56 a.m.

NO ONE POV

~~few minutes before the white light~~

Z23 was seen sitting down as she was deep in thought as she brought up a cup of green tea with her one hand. She took a drink as she enjoy the taste as she put it down as she then ate a snack she got until she almost chocked because she heard a gasp. She manage swallow it as she grunts as she look and see ayanami, yukikaze, yuudachi, and shigure talking to each other as ayanami was telling them what happen in the battle.

Shigure: wait, you're telling me this enterprise women took out kaga. Wow, that's intense. Plus battlefleet beat all 5 of you guys as will. That's more intense and I thought that Ironblood only have missiles.

Yukikaze: "arm cross, eyes close, and smirk" if I were in charge, eagle union and royal navy would never stand a chance against us!

Shigure: hey, are you forgetting that battlefleet is with them? You know if she can beat 5 ship then who know how many she can beat!

Just then, yuudachi started to choked because she was eating to fast as ayanami was patting her back. Shigure told to slow down next time as she give her a drink of green tea as she took it and drink it.

Yuudachi: "sigh of relief" ah! I'm so jealous you got to see battle, ayanami. I can't wait to be strong enough to fight!

Ayanami gasp as she close her eyes as she was having flashback of laffey and javelin when she was fighting them as she then open her eyes.

Ayanami: I don't actually like fighting. I'm just doing what's expected of me.

Shigure: "confused before smiling" 'what's expected,' are you kidding? "Point at ayanami" I thought you were 'the demon,' ayanami! Admit it, you love it. "Poke her checks"

Yuudachi jump on ayanami head as she grab her ears as she called her 'ayanami the demon' because she have horns. Ayanami told her that it wasn't horns as they were her ears as she ask yuudachi to let of her ears.

Ayanami: also battlefleet was the true demon as I saw it myself as she didn't give Mercy to us.

Shigure: "arm cross, eyes close, and smirk too" yeah will, battle takes wat more than strength. You also have to be blessed with forture, like me, the famous shigure!

Yukikaze: oh! I wont a freebie!

Shigure gasp at what yukikaze said as yukikaze just smirk making shigure realize what she just did as she growled angry as she grab 8 stick of treats as her eyes were spinning as she got up.

Shigure: enough, yukikaze! I'm the lucky one here, let's settle this once and for all!

Just then, Z23 came with a angry face as her cloths was wet from the green tea she was drinking as she yelled.

Z23: quiet in the restaurant! You're all insufferable!

Shigure calm down as she was panting as yukikaze have a scared look on her face of Z23 out burst. Ayanami look at shigure as she had a small smile in her face as she glad to have friends like them with her. Just then, a bright light came out of know were making the 4 destroyer look stop and look at the light as it went to the sky. The pillar of light exploded making the sakura empire emblem as it creak open as a pink ball of light came out as it went towards the great tree. Yuudachi ask what was that as no one didn't know either as ayanami decided to see what if was as she run towards the great tree. Shigure ask ayanami were she was going as ayanami didn't say anything making the 3 destroyers follow her as will as Z23 as they all run.