0.08

.
.
.
.

I sat up from where i lay on the grass, looking over to the girl on my left. 'Isobel, what do you want to do?'
She simply shrugged, sitting up properly herself, playing with the grass at her feet, her sandy hair falling into her face.

'This is your fault,' I smiled, watching her face as her eyebrows pulled together.

'What is?' she asked, finally looking up.

'This, your vibe is so chill.' At this she chuckled lightly.

' I just want to lay here and talk to you about the universe but you're always up to do something... what do you want to do Izz?'

I lay my head in her lap as she stayed silent, watching as her face fell back into its usual expressionless look, at that I  turned my head towards the lake.
'I went skinny dipping there before, with a friend.' I giggled.

'Was she fit?' she asked in her raspy yet sweet voice.
I huffed in amusement before nodding, 'hell yeah.'

It fell silent again as she continued to play with the grass, i watched as the sun reflected in the water as it rippled.

'Who was the first girl you ever had a crush on?' she asked before leaning against the tree like before. I thought, I really thought, but i couldn't think properly. She was like that, you where just sucked in by her presence.

'Hey you just gonna ignore me or what?' She said in a light tone, letting me know she wasn't actually mad. I hummed before answering, 'do you mean, shes kinda fit crush? or an i like them crush?' I looked up as she shrugged letting me know she didn't mind which.

'Hmm, well the shes kinda fit would probably be some chick at my old school,' causing her to look down at me as she nodded, I couldn't read the expression on her face. 'My first real crush would probably be you, you're a bitch like that.' I said with a soft smile.

'Really?' She asked eyes wide, a hint of a smile on her face.
'Yeah, I didn't really think of girls like that before you.' I said seriously, huffing before carrying on, 'I'm not sure if i would have either, you kinda changed me.'

She made eye contact with me, her eyes pulling me in, she looked happy. A genuine smile on her face. I pulled her hand onto my lap and turnt my head to gaze at the surface of the lake again.

I watched the glimmering water as it became silent again.

.
.
.
.