0.1

.
.
.
.

I'm not sure if you know or not but that night on the beach, where we first met. You saved me.

When you sat by me I instantly knew you were meant to be here with me. Your voice mixing with the sound of the waves crashing against each other. The smell of your cologne mixed with the smell of the sea.

A small gift from the universe telling me to stay.

So when you stood up with an arm outstretched and asked me to join you for the night, I said yes.
Not thinking twice wether or not to trust you.

Maybe it was because I could see the pain in your eyes too. I could see how you needed this just as much as I needed it. Maybe that's why I took your hand. Something I believe to be one of the best and worst decisions I've ever made.

I still remember the wind going through my hair and the blur of the fluorescent lights as you drove us around on your motorcycle.

I remember the freedom I felt as we danced on the roof top to old 90's music.

I remember the one night turning to weeks.

I remember the 2am talks with my hands in your hair and your breath on my neck.

I remember how broken you really were.

I remember the trip to get more bandages whenever I came home from work.

I remember the electricity I felt when I kissed you that one time.

I remember how it felt like the world had stopped when I looked in your eyes after.

I hope I saved you too.

.
.
.
.

That's this section done :) I feel as though the poems don't rlly match with the theme, but I think that's because I can't tell? I don't rlly know what being good and bad means, is anyone truly bad or good or is it all subjective?