-INTRODUCTION-

HUMAN INTROSPECTION

A book in 12 separate sections, intended to get the reader to think more deeply about their view on themselves, others and the way they interact with the world around them.

Each section is separated further to include a title chapter: introducing the general topic, along with a set of questions regarding the theme.
And 10 poem/ prose chapters: ones I wrote and feel match the theme in some way.

Some topics discussed may be uncomfortable for some readers. Because of this I ask that you read the title page and decide if that's a topic you're currently comfortable to explore. To avoid troubles further, each question chapter will have a short briefing.

Stay safe and monitor how you feel during each page. Don't feel pressured to answer or continue reading something you find to be damaging.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

In regards to answering the question pages, there are two options:
-You can either comment directly in this books comment section,
Or
-you can note them down in a notebook of your choice. Almost like keeping a journal.

If you choose to comment them, be aware that you're making your response public, and though i hope no one will comment hurtful things, Its sadly not something I can guarantee. (Give others the kindness you would want for yourself)

Though I might not see everything, I will block/remove people who do choose to say hurtful things if I am aware of it.
(you can discuss and give advice to eachother)

Stay kind and stay safe <3

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

I did some of these poems/prose when I was quite young, they were a reflection of how I felt at the time and so I don't want to change them, but please do be kind.