Chapter 19

-March 10th 2014-

We were almost home. It was around 2am . No one had slept. No one had talked. The whole journey was in silence. The only sounds that could be heard was Michaels light sobs and Sophies music. Poor kids.

Every move I've made, every inch I've grown, in my heart, in my soul, you're in my bones, wanna feel, wanna feel everything you do, 'cause at the end of the day all I need is you

A tear rolled down my cheek as i drove. Luke had looked over at me and smiled with sad eyes.

so I keep holding on, when the world is falling, holding on, when the light is calling, holding on, when forever rolls on through.

Sophie was crying now. The song had tugged on a heart string.

I'm just holding on to you.

It was clear that all Sophie was doing was holding on, holding on to the memories, holding onto the hope that this was all a dream, some fucked up sadistic nightmare.

But it wasn't.

----

We finally got home and we dropped Sophie and Michael home. We all got out of the car to exchange hugs. I approached Michael first. His big long arms engulfed me in a bear hug so tight I almost stopped breathing. "Hang in there Mikeybear, you'll be okay. I know you will" i whispered to him. I pulled away, I kissed him on the cheek and wiped the tears from his cheeks. He smiled through the tears. That's what I loved about this dude, no matter how bad his situation he could always put a smile on his face.

I let Luke hug his best friend as I approached mine. She looked at me with her eyes brimming with tears and I pulled her into a tight hug. "Be strong Soph, keep that chin up and make your mama proud. I love you so much." I muffled into her shoulder. "Thankyou C, I love you too" she said into mine.

Ashton gave Michael a hug and told him that he could always call him and he gave Sophie a hug telling her he would text her tomorrow to check on her. He kissed her on the cheek and said. "Chin up kid. Show them who's boss."

We let Calum have his moment with Sophie. We had gotten into the car to give them their privacy so their words were slightly inaudible. They had hugged and kissed each other before they parted ways.

This was truly the saddest day I had ever been through. We were having such a good time. We had so much freedom. We felt like we ruled the world.

And it ended tragically.

----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

-authors note

I'm getting really bad at authors notes man seriously need to up my game

stay weird
-T