Chapter 16

-March 8th 2014-

"Yeah, you can. Can I be yours?" I replied, breathless with my forehead against his.

He planted one more kiss on my lips before he spoke again. "I would want nothing more. Hey um, I was wondering would you do me a favour and be my girlfriend?"

I took his face in my hands, and kissed his lips, again. (Wow I've never done so much kissing in the one day) "Of course I would Ash. Do you wanna go back to the jeep? The others are probably awake by now." We were still perched in the treehouse like little kids and Luke would've probably freaked if we didn't get back soon. He didn't say much before we climbed down from the treehouse and made our way back to the others.

"Cece what the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you just run off like that?" He freaked.

"Oh slim it man, we only went a walk." I said jumping into the back seat beside a dishevelled Calum who must've swapped seats while we were gone.

"Morning buddy, good nights sleep?" I asked him laughing. Ashton climbed in beside me and turning his attention to Calum and laughed "Nice hair dude, you look dashing." Calum sat up and rubbed his eyes and looked at us both "Morning C, no the sleep was shit, my neck is all cramped." He rubbed his neck, proving that it hurts. "thanks bro I styled it myself." Me and Ashton cracked up, he was like a little kid. I even saw a smile creep onto Calum's tired face.

Our laughing woke Sophie up who was asleep in the front seat beside Luke who had started driving already.

"Where to ladies and gentlemen?" Jesus, my brother sure knows how to change his mood quickly.

"Bangladesh" a half-sleeping Sophie said, clearly in a fit state of mind. "I could really go a McDonalds." Ashton moaned while his face was buried in the crook of my neck. "McDonalds it is"
I had seen Calum watching me and Ashton for a few minutes before he spoke up.

"Hey what's the deal with you two, are you dating?" Oh Jesus no. I'm not ready to tell Luke. Oh shit.

"Ummm uhh I-"

"No, we're not" Ashton cut me off. Calum shrugged and pulled the hood of his jumped down over his eyes. I looked at Ashton and he looked back at me with sad eyes. It's okay. Tell them when you're ready. He mouthed. I wanted to tell them but it all seemed so soon.

We eventually pulled up at McDonald's and I agreed to go in with Ashton while the others filled up the jeep at the gas station across the road.

I was too busy talking to Ashton to look where I was going and I bumped into someone and knocked their drink from their hands. "Oh my god I'm so sorry I'll pay for another dri-" I stopped talking when the persons eyes met with mine.

It was Isaac.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-authors note

okay I wasn't going to update today but I kinda rushed this so I'd be able to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day, as much as I think it is a load of bullshit, some of you guys might like it, so happy Valentine's Day babies

also I HIT 1K READS YESTERDAY WHATTTT?!?! I literally jumped from 400 odd to 1k and I am soooooo grateful, thank you so so much everyone, I hope you like this, it kinda blows but I'm grateful to everyone who read from the day I uploaded the very first chapter and to all the new readers, I love you all so so so much

anyways, Cashton#2 are now official guys wooooooo, and Isaac has reappeared while Ashton was there ohhhh how will they react??

again, happy valentines fam thankyou all so so much i love you

stay weird
-T