Chapter 5

"Cece I'm home-what the hell?"

"Uhhhh Luke this is uhhhhh-"

"Ashton. I'm Ashton." he utters awkwardly, cutting me off.

"Why are you here? Why are you in my house? Why were you making out with my sister?" Jeez, Luke one question at a time.

"Luke, he came over to help me with Modern Studies homework. What happened to band practice?" I ask glaring at my brother, desperately trying to change the subject.

"That doesn't matter. I'm going into the other room." Luke mumbled, as if he completely forgot about what he just walked in on. "And if you wouldn't mind please don't make love to my sister on my bed, gladly do it on her bed but not on mine." Luke sneered in Ashton's direction. My face got redder and redder by the second. Jesus I probably looked like a god damned tomato. Luke spun around just before he reached the door. "Infact no. Don't even dare. You put your genitalia anywhere near my sister, I swear to god, I will rip your head off and shit down your neck. Understand?" Luke growled as he towered over Ashton. Ashton gulped and nodded reluctantly. Not like he had a choice.

❃❃❃❃❃❃

"Uhh I'm really sorry about that. He's not normally like that it's just because of what he walked in on." I utter, completely and utterly ashamed of what just happened.

"Don't worry about it. He's just being protective of you, I get it." It gives me a sense of relief that he understood. Any other person would've caused a scene and probably ended up being forbidden from seeing me.

"Before I go i still need to give you this." Ashton pulls a square box from the inside pocket of his jacket and hands it to me. I open it to see 3 things: a red bandana to match the one he was wearing, a guitar pick with the words "love from Ash x" in tiny tiny writing, almost too small to see, and a piece of paper that read "have I won you over yet my little Cecelia? If so here's my number-followed by his number- love from your dearest bandana boy :) x"

❃❃❃❃❃❃

I lay in bed, replaying everything that just happened. The comforting sound of Luke's snores echoed in the background.

Just as I'm starting to drift off, my phone dinged the loudest ding in the history of dings.

unknown number- walk out onto the balcony.

I quickly scramble around my room looking for a hoodie to put on over my flimsy pyjama top. I cautiously opened the door and stepped outside to see a body sitting on the sun lounger.

Sophie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

Well that was one long ass chapter, woo.

This was such a shitty chapter omg.

ash you cutieeeeeee