Part 24

Double update

"Calum you have to phone her. I know it's hard but you have to talk to her." That just made him cry harder and repeat the word no over and over again. He started pulling at his hair.

"Hey hey hey stop, stop it. I'll phone her if you want." He stopped his hysterics.

I pulled out my phone and dialled her number and it rang out. It didn't surprise me because she's clearly not up for talking. I left her a message telling her to phone me back. I phoned her back 7 more times and she didn't answer. That was when I started to worry. I always thought the worst. I phoned her a few more times before I decided that I was going to her house.

"Cal get ready were going to Sophie's." I got Michael up and he said nothing but he raced to get ready.

We ran to the car and raced to Sophie's. I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Sophie? Sophie it's Cece. Where are you?" Silence.

I bounded up the stairs with Michael and Calum in tail and burst into her room. She wasn't there. The panic surged through every single nerve in my body. I heard water running in the bathroom and I tried opening the door but it was locked. I pulled frantically at the door before I stood back and kicked it several times before it gave in. The sight made my stomach drop.

The blood was everywhere which strangely was the first thing I noticed. There were 3 blades on the floor and Sophie's body which was covered in blood clearly from her mutilated arms. There was also a few bottles of pills on the floor. Everything from that moment went in slow motion. I ran towards her pulling and grabbing at her body trying to bring her back to consciousness. I screamed at Michael to phone an ambulance. Calum was frozen at the door. Everything was hazy from the moment Michael called the ambulance. I can remember crying and trying to stop the blood from gushing out of her arms and I can remember splashing water on her to wake her up.

No this can't be happening. This is a dream. This isn't real. Wake up Cece.

Wake up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope yall like this sneaky lik double update/ cliff hanger:)

Stay weird and stay alive
-T