Police Station

Kokichis pov

We fought our way through a group of Monokumas and towards a motel. We rested the future Fondation member onto the nearest bed.

"he won't make it at this rate" I muttered.

"there's a med kit at the police station" natsumi muttered "if we get it we can save him!"

"good idea" I nodded. I turned to the man "hang in there. We will get you help."

We made our way to the police station without alerting the Monokumas. We ran inside and looked around for a first aid kit. We finally found one when...

"get the hell out of here you beasts!" a man yelled pointing a gun at us.

"put the gun down goddammit!" natsumi growled "We're just here to get a first aid for an injured man!"

The mans eyes softened "I thought you were one of those danm kids!" he collapsed against the wall "sorry for giving you kids a scare. I've just been at my wits end trying to keep those brats at bay! They really want me dead!"

"us too!" I muttered "my names Kokichi and this is natsumi"

"nice to meet you both" the man smiled "You kids would probably be safer in the back room. Follow me!"

We nodded and followed him. "the names takaaki ishimaru by the way" 

We walked into the back room and sure enough there were two babies in the back room.

"wow they sure are cute!" natsumi cooed. For such a hard as nails girl she sure did love babies!

"that's kiyo and daiya. there my son and his best friends children. They sadly died in a terrible accident" takaaki muttered.

"oh I'm so sorry sir" I said sympathetically.

"oh nonsense kid I'm sure everyone here has lost someone. It's only natural given how fucked up the world has gotten." he said taking a puff of his cigarette.

"so what happened here. Are you the only officer left" I asked

"yep! My whole squad was slaughtered by those basturds." he growled

"this whole situation is insane!" I muttered.

"your damn right it is" takaaki growled "and there nothing I can do about it. Danmit! I haven't felt this helpless since my son died! I just wish there was a safer place to keep my grandchildren"

"don't worry takaaki if we find anywhere that's safer we'll definitely inform you" I said reassuringly him.

He smiled at us "thanks kid! You've given me new hope. I wish you kids luck with whatever your doing." he waved to us as we left.

I walked out looked out  with a confident grin "alright natsumi let's do this!"