Kokichi And Natsumi Vs Fuyuhiko And Peko

Kokichis pov

Me and natsumi walked up to the kuzuryu clans home together. It's been so long since we've been back here. The noltasga hit me so hard that felt sick

"you feeling ok kokichi?" natsumi asked.

"yeah I guess I'm just feeling noltasgic" I muttered.

"I know how you feel" natsumi sighed "it's so weird being back here but a good weird. All my best memories were in this place" she patted me on the back "now let's get these guys so we can go back home"

"please exercise caution natsumi the two are not to be taken lightly" I warned her.

"Roger" she grinned.

We walked in and were greeted by the bodies of the kuzuryu clan.

"holy fuck" natsumi muttered. I couldn't blame her. The sence in front of us was horrific

We walked into the living room to find fuyuhiko and peko waiting for us.

"kokichi! Natsumi! Welcome home!" fuyuhiko greeted us with open arms.

We stayed silent. Our eyes fixed on the targets.

"what's the matter natsumi? Too old to hug your big brother" fuyuhiko stepped forward

I quickly stepped in front of natsumi "fuyuhiko and peko you two are under arrest for being remnits of Dispair" I said firmly.

"I see. So that's how it is" he chuckled "peko your little brother thinks he's tough shit. Care to put some manners on him?"

"certainly young master" she said pulling out her sword.

I pulled my own sword out "I knew we'd have to fight eventually but I wish it was under better circumstances"

"yes. What a shame" she said charging at me

We fought for a while until she eventually overpowered me. Luckily I was aware my sister was the superior swordsmen and planned ahead for this. I pulled out a taser when she had me pinned down and shocked her to unconsciousness.

"you son of a bitch!" fuyuhiko yelled pointing his pistol at me. Without any hesitation natsumi pulled out a pistol of her own and shot him in the hand, knocking the gun out of his hand.

He smiled creepily at her "come on natsumi I know you don't want to do this. You love your big brother don't you?"

"yeah I do" she lowered her gun.

"good girl-" he was cut off by natsumi pulling out a dart gun and shooting fuyuhiko in the neck.

"that's why I'm going to save you from whatever that bitch junko has done to you!" she said determinedly.

He stared at her in pure shock before passing out from the dart.

We collapsed to the ground from exhaustion, feeling very grateful to have not died. I picked up my phone and called mokoto.

"it's done"

"wonderful. We'll get them ready for project neo world immediately"

"ok I'll see you there" I hung up.

"hey kokichi" natsumi panted "our sibs are going to be ok now aren't they?"

"yeah" I smiled at her "everything's going to be just fine now"