Pranks

Kokichis pov

I finished up pekos training session and ran out to the garden. Man I feel like I can take on anyone now!

I saw natsumi screwing around in the garden "hey natsumi!" I yelled.

"leave me alone you worthless brat" natsumi growled.

I gasped "how could you say something so hurtful. Your going to make me cry waaaa" I fake cried. I was surprisingly good at it "oh that was just a lie. Sorry if you fell for it"

Natsumi burst out laughing "kokichi your the only fun guy around here. What do you say we pull a prank on the boring adults"

"oh yeah! I happen to be a pranking master! I'm going to come up with an awesome prank"

"hell yeah!" we high fived each other and set up our pranks.

We dropped a bucket of water on lady kuzuryus head, we stuck all of Mr kuzuryus paperwork to his table and we even wrote baby gangster on Fuyuhikos forehead while he was sleeping. He got so mad that he chased us all around the garden. It was pretty funny!

Eventually Mr kuzuryu found out about our pranks and while he found them funny he still grounded us.

"it sucks that we're stuck in our rooms for a week" natsumi sighed.

"yeah but at least we're stuck together" I grinned.

We both started giggling until peko burst into the room looking angry. Without a word she grabbed me roughly by the arm and dragged me outside.

Looks like I'm in trouble!