She's Back!

Fuyuhikos pov

We've been on japperwork Island for three months trying desperately to wake the others up. We had a couple of people respond but no one woke up. I stayed with peko the whole time. The only time I left her side was when kokichi and natsumi dragged me away to eat.

When I was walking back I noticed kazuiki sitting with nagito. I've seen him sitting with him for a while now.

"yo dumbass why you sitting with that crazy basturd!? I never thought you two got along"

He smiled at me nervously "we didn't but you know his death felt so lonely. I guess I don't want him to feel lonely when he wakes up"

"your a good guy kazzy" I said petting him on the shoulder.

"hehe thanks baby gangster"

"don't call me that dumbass!" I punched him on the shoulder and walked back to peko.

I broke down at the sight of her "oh peko I miss you so much. Please come back" I begged tearfully.

"young master please don't cry" a weak voice said. I looked up to see...

"peko!"

Kokichi hugged her and burst into tears. Peko hugged him back and rocked him gently in her arms.

"shhh little brother it's ok. We're together now" she said gently. She looked over at me "hello fuyuhiko. I'm so happy I got to see you again"

I lost it and ran into her arms sobbing. This is it. My family is back
together again.