Profectionist

Kokichis pov

"alright kids this is our ticket to winning our town back" haji announced showing us the giant Monokuma.

After komarus speech we decided to team up to take down the kids. Haji insisted that he had a secret weapon to take the kids down but I don't see how this can be useful.

"what the hell is that?" I asked

"this is big bang Monokuma. With this by our side there's no way we can lose!"

Before we could grab it though a giant robot came out of nowhere being controlled by that kid on the news. I believe his name was nagisia.

"everyone expects so much from me. They want me to change the world for the better." the boy said though choked sobs "and I can do it! I'm not useless! So please expect more from me! Expect me to give you 110 per cent!" what happened him? He's acting way more riled up than he was on the TV.

He pressed the button and once again the robot sprang to life. Looks like we have another battle on our hands.

The robot was defected but the fight caused the building to start collapsing. Some parts fell on nagisia and we couldn't see if he was alive or not.

"we should check on him!" komaru yelled and I nodded.

"no time for that we gotta move now!" we reluctantly agreed and hopped on big bang Monokuma.