Underground Tunnel

Kokichis pov

We ran through the streets fighting off any Monokumas that came our way. Me and natsumi agreed that the best place to wait this out would be underground. Luckily there was a underground tunnel close to the motel so we made our way there.

I was breathless by the time we got underground. Natsumi put a hand on my back.

"you ok kid?" she asked.

"yeah" I gasped. Things felt more peaceful until I heard footsteps and tensed up.

"get behind me natsumi" I said urgently.

"hey I can handle myself you know" she yelled pulling out her guns. I rolled my eyes and unshethed my sword.

The footsteps stopped and we saw two girls, one holding a microphone and the other holding a pair of scissors.

"whoe your the kids from the café" the girl with the microphone gasped.

"don't call me a kid bitch!" natsumi growled.

"don't talk to my friend like that!" the girl with the scissors glared at him.

"easy toko it's ok" she said gently. She turned to us with a smile "listen we've got a plan to stop all this if you want to come with us-"

"hell no! Now back off before I hurt you" natsumi said threateningly.

"natsumi we should listen to what they have to say" I said firmly.

"fine!" she sighed.

I turned to them "hi I'm kokichi and this is natsumi. I believe we met in the café"

"oh yeah she's the pants pissing cowered who ran away and left us with all the work" natsumi chuckled.

"ahaha yeah" she said looking embarrassed "my names komaru. This is toko"

"hi" toko said bluntly.

"anyway we know where the other survivors are hidden. We can take you there" komaru said brightly.

"that would be a safe place to wait things out" natsumi muttered "fine but if you try anything I'll break your fucking knees!"

"I'll keep that in mind" komaru said nervously.

And with that we had a new team.