Starting Over?

Hello! 

I know i keep saying this but i really am sorry for not posting in a while. I might take a while to update from now on but don't worry i'll try not to leave it for too long:) I promise that a new update is coming soon! 

Here it is...........finally i know! 

Finn’s POV

“Rachel let me in!” I yell for what feels like the millionth time. The sound of her sobbing faded and now I can’t hear anything coming from that room. And I’m getting really worried. I look down at my hands and see that the skin on my knuckles are bright red from all my knocking. I turn around with my back facing the door slide down to the floor. What is she doing in there? Besides crying of course. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and I get ready for another round of knocking on the door. Just as my hand was about to make contact with the door I hear spencers voice appear behind me.

“She still in there?” she asks but part of me thinks she already knew the answer

“Would I be sitting here if she wasn’t?” I snap at her but immediately I feel bad

“I’m sorry I just don’t know what to do!” I just wish things were simple and I can just be happy, but I can’t. Not until I have Rachel in my arms at least.

“Don’t you have football training or something? I only know because the other night when I was having dinner with my parent’s dad wouldn’t shut up about it” she rambles on

“I don’t really feel like it, I’ll call your dad” I get up from on the ground and pull of my phone.

“Maybe it will be good for you. Get your mind off all of this” she suggest.

“Nothing would get my mind off this! She’s all I can think about!” I practically scream, completely forgetting that Rachel more than likely heard that, and basically everything else. Spencer just looks at the ground clearly trying not to cry again and also trying to figure out what to say next

“You know maybe you’re right. Training might be good for me” and with that I walked down the hall way and out the front door and was on my way to football training

Rachel’s POV

I squeeze my eyes shut as I hear loud knocks on the door. Why hasn’t he left yet? It’s been like 2 hours and i want to get out of this bathroom but I don’t want to see him, not like this. I look like a disaster and I feel like on too. It was then that I realised that the knocking had stopped. I sit up and place my ear up against the door. I can hear spencer’s voice and of course I can hear Finn’s as well, only problem is i can’t understand anything their saying. I wipe my tears and try to control my sobs so I can try and hear them but it’s not that easy. Every time I feel like I’ve cried enough I just start all over again.

I hear the floor boards of spencer’s apartment squeak signalling someone was moving. Was it Finn? Is he leaving? I guess he finally gave up. Huh, look at me, I would give up on me too. I walk towards the bathroom sink and turn the water on. I put my hands under the tap and let the water flow through my fingers, I run them over my face. I sigh as i feel the cold water hit my red puffy face.

“Rachel you can come out now, he’s gone” I hear spencer say through the door. I look at myself in the mirror and slightly nod to myself. I walk to the door and twist the door knob. I see spencer with the same facial expression that I had. And that’s when it hit me. This whole situation isn’t just affecting me, it’s effecting everyone around me.  

“You really like to play hard to get don’t you?” spencer slightly giggles, it look like she tried to make me laugh but it didn’t work. It made me realise just how much I’ve put Finn through recently.