Don't Do This Again!

Here it is!

I'm really sorry for not posting in a while. But i'll try to post the next chapter ASAP!

Kurt’s POV

 Who knew that just driving to Rachel’s house could be so stressful, and I can’t stress it creates wrinkles and I just can’t handle that right now………not ever actually. I look over to spencer and I realise that she’s been rather quiet; she’s kind of fidgety, biting her lip nervously.

“You ok over the spencer?” I ask

“Yea why wouldn’t I be?” she replies not taking her eyes of the road.

“You look nervous” I exclaim

“I’m just worried about Rach” is that it?

“Yea me too she’s been through a lot” I agree

“You have no idea” I hear her mumble

I decide not to question her and just to play around on my phone. I look at my wallpaper on my home screen and I smile the picture of me and Blaine. I was about to turn off my phone when I only just realised what was in the background of the picture. It was none other than Finchel, with Rachel sitting in Finn’s lap with her arm around his neck and his hand creasing her leg. Those were the good days.

Spencer slowly pulls into a car park near Rachel’s apartment and we quickly get out of the car. Once in the building I rush up the stairs.

“Ok so we ju-“I stop when I realise that she isn’t behind me. I look around to try and see where spencer disappeared to. I walk down a couple of stairs and that’s when I see her standing in the entrance of the building just staring at the ground.

“Spencer you ok? You look like you’re going to faint” she doesn’t say anything but looks up with tears collecting in her eyes.

“what if she doesn’t answer, what if she’s hurt or she did something stupid?” this is a side of spencer that I for one have never seen before it’s like she has a………..heart. I walk back to the entrance and place a hand on her shoulder and try my best to comfort her.

“She will never do that to herself, she’s Rachel berry!” she looks up at me again and says with no emotion

“Yea well everyone has a weakness” and with that she starts to make her way to Rachel’s apartment. Once we reached Rachel’s door spencer hesitated to knock on the door, I frown in confusion as she steps away from the door and gives me a signal to say for me to knock. I lightly knock on the door and we wait for her to open the door.

We were standing there for like 2 minutes and still nothing, now I was starting to get worried. Spencer was pacing down the hallway and I tried to calm my nerves for spencers sake but I knew I couldn’t contain everything was thinking and feeling. Looking back at spencer I see that she’s sitting down in the corner of the hallway in tears, turning my back I pull out my phone and dial Rachel’s number and wait for her to pick up her damn phone.

No Answer.

“Can’t we just break down the door?” spencer asks getting up from her spot

“Well we could but I don’t think we can physically do it” I say honestly

“Well you’re a guy, you do it” she folds her arms across her chest

“You really think I can do that? Me Kurt Elizabeth Hummel?” she rolls her eyes in return but I knew she realised she said something stupid.

“Well I have a bobby pin I can unlock the lock!’” spencer explains

“Now that’s something I can do!” I clap my hands