Touchdown, New York City!

Six hours after leaving the Werk Room, Kade and Ross' flight touched down at the John F. Kennedy Airport.

As soon as both of them grabbed each of their belongings from the baggage carousel, they exited the airport. When a cab passed by, Ross immediately signaled for it to pull over. Then, he and Kade went inside. Ross then asked the driver to pull both of them over at his house.

When they arrived, Ross paid the driver and grabbed both his and Kade's belongings from the cab's trunk.

Then, Ross said, "Welcome to my house, Kade! I hope you'll make yourself feel at home for... however long you'll stay with me." Kade laughed and replied, "Oh, don't worry, Ross. I'll only stay for a week."

After that, Ross showed Kade around his house.

A few minutes pass, and Kade and Ross sat down on the latter's couch in the living room. Ross then asked, "Do you want anything?" Kade turned to him, smiled, and replied, "Just one." Ross asked, "Well, what is it?" Kade playfully giggled and said to him, "Cuddles?"

Ross jokingly rolled his eyes and gave Kade a hug.

Then, both of them started watching shows on Netflix while spooning each other. When they got bored of bingeing shows, Kade let go from their hug and asked Ross, "Do you wanna get lunch?" Ross nodded, but replied, "I'm not in the mood to cook, though. Let's order online."

Kade nodded.

So, Ross grabbed his phone from the coffee table and ordered some food online through Postmates. When it arrived half an hour later, Kade went to the door and paid. Ross stood up afterwards to tip the delivery person. Then, Kade asked, "Let's eat?" Ross nodded and replied, "I'm starving." Then, both of them started eating what they ordered.

Both of them spent the rest of the day together and slept in Ross' room later that night.

On the Wednesday of that week, it was Kade's birthday. Ross woke up before Kade that day and whispered, "Happy Birthday, Kade." Kade heard his whisper, so he woke up and rubbed his eyes. Then, he kissed Ross' cheek and replied, "Thank you, gorg'."

Both of them got up from the bed and went downstairs together.

Ross then asked, "You got plans today, Kade?" Kade replied, "Well, I would be out drinking with Gigi and Nats whenever I celebrate my birthday, but miss Rona's still on her world tour. Let's stay home and cook instead, maybe. We could drink whatever liquor you have here, too."

Ross smiled at him.

He then said, "Sounds like a great idea! What do you want to cook today?" Kade replied, "Well, as long as it's German cuisine. I'm craving German food today." Ross then asked, "Will we need anything that's not in my cupboard or fridge?" Kade replied, "Let me check first."

So, Kade went to Ross' kitchen and proceeded to check his cupboard and fridge.

A few minutes later, Kade went back and said to Ross, "Just the liquor." Ross laughed and answered, "A'ight. Let's buy some liquor at the grocery store later." Kade then told him, "I'll teach you some of my personal favorites." Ross smiled and replied, "That'd be a great help."

Then, Kade and Ross went to the kitchen.

Afterwards, Kade said to Ross, "I've got this potato recipe that my dad taught me when I was a teenager. It's called kartoffelklöße, and it's ridiculously easy. Trust and believe me. You'll fall head over heels for it." Ross told him, "Potatoes, you say? I'm in. Tell me more, Kade."

So, Kade taught Ross the recipe for kartoffelklöße that he got from his father.

After cooking, Kade said to Ross, "Give it a try." When Ross gave a taste of the kartoffelklöße he made with Kade's help, he exclaimed, "Holy shit, that's delicious!" Kade laughed and said, "Super easy to make, no?"

Ross nodded.

When they finished eating the kartoffelklöße, Kade said, "Damn, I'm full. But those were so good, though." Ross put his hand over Kade's stomach and started massaging it softly. Kade smiled at Ross and said, "Thanks a lot, gorg'."

Kade continued teaching Ross throughout the day about other German recipes that he learned.

To be continued in Part 3...