I can't understand him...

After sending the DM to Cordero over Twitter, Kade decided to unfollow him and mute his account. He didn't block Cordero, since he still wanted to hear him out in the future.

Then, Kade got up from the couch. He started cooking dinner for himself afterwards. While he was cooking what he was about to eat that night, he decided to text Ross.

Kade: hey, gorg
Ross: oh, hey. what's up?
Kade: it's Cordero
Ross: what about him?
Kade: have you seen #PrayForDenali?
Ross: no. what's that?
Kade: go to Twitter
Ross: ok

So, Ross logged into Twitter on his phone.

After logging in, #PrayForDenali was still trending. When he tapped on the hashtag, he saw fans quoting numerous Tweets by Cordero which seemed to be directed towards Kade and inserting the hashtag.

After reading some Tweets, Ross went back to texting Kade.

Ross: just seen the tweets
Kade: I can't understand him, honestly
Ross: I know, right?
Kade: does he have a problem with me?
Ross: he most likely does.
Kade: but that kiss wasn't malicious at all
Ross: he thinks we're a thing lol
Kade: and did you notice him in the live?
Ross: now that you've said that...
Ross: he did act a bit... different.
Kade: a bit, you say?
Ross: well... yeah.
Kade: he's being shady at me back then
Kade: how is that "a bit"?
Ross: he's not the Denali we know.
Kade: that's why I unfollowed him
Ross: it's probably for the better, bb

After their conversation, the dish that Kade cooked for himself was finished.

So, he went to his dining table and prepared for his meal. A few minutes pass, and Kade started eating. When he finished his meal, he took a shower. Then, Kade proceeded to his bedroom and went to sleep.

Meanwhile, Ross was concerned about Cordero's actions towards Kade.

He thought to himself, "What could've gotten into him? He wasn't like this back when we were filming Season 13. Something's up with his crybaby ass." So, he went back to Twitter and decided to send Cordero a Direct Message.

He said:

"hey. what's up? I saw your tweets about him. what's your fucking deal with that video? are you mad that he and I kissed? holla at me through my number when you get this, bitch. you're fucking turning insane with those damn subtweets about Kade"

After sending Cordero the DM, Ross went to make dinner for Eddie and him.

A few minutes pass, and Eddie arrived at Ross' house. When Ross heard the door, he set the dining table up before greeting Eddie. Once he finished, he went up to Eddie and gave him a hug. Eddie asked, "What'd you cook, babe?" Ross smirked at him and replied, "You'll see."

Eddie playfully rolled his eyes.

He then threw his face mask at the garbage bin. Afterwards, he proceeded upstairs to sanitize himself and change his clothes. When Eddie went back downstairs, he and Ross went to the dining room.

Then, both of them started eating.

In the middle of their meal, Ross' iPhone vibrated. Eddie noticed this, so he asked, "Who're you texting, babe?" Ross replied, "It's Denali." Eddie asked further, "Oh? What's going on?" Ross asked back, "Have you seen the #PrayForDenali shit that's trending on Twitter?"

Eddie shook his head.

Ross said to him, "Well, fans are being concerned that Denali is making such a big issue about me and Gottmik kissing when both of us celebrated here for her birthday." Eddie replied, "Well, you and her are so adorable with your showmance on Drag Race. She must've been jealous when she watched it."

Eddie then raised his shoulders and gave a je ne sais quoi expression on his face.

A few minutes pass, and both of them finished their meal. Ross grabbed iPhone and clicked on iMessage.

Cordero's text said:

"so you're just going to throw away our showmance in Season 13 just like THAT? I thought we had something off-camera, even though you and Eddie are happy with each other"

After reading Cordero's text, Ross scoffed.

He told Eddie, "Look at what this delusional bitch just texted me. She needs help." Ross then showed Eddie the text he received from Cordero. When Eddie read the text, he asked, "So, what are you gonna do?" Ross replied, "Leave his ass on read."

Both of them looked at each other and laughed.

To be continued in Part 7...