Gag-Worthy News

Later that day, Ross ate lunch with Kade and went back to New York later that afternoon.

As Ross left, Kade sat on his couch in his living room. He started crying again after the trauma he experienced in the hands of Eddie earlier that day. Kade thought to himself, "I feel... so dirty. How could someone like Eddie just say and do that kind of shit to someone like me?"

After crying for half an hour, Kade finally stopped.

He then said to himself, "I gotta be strong. Ross loves me, and he's always gonna be there for me." After wiping his tears, Kade made dinner for himself, ate at his dining table, and went to sleep after that.

The next day, Kade shot a video.

It was titled: "I was assaulted." In the video, Kade opened up about being sexually assaulted by Eddie the day before. He cried throughout the video while telling the story, and asked people to help put a stop to the violence that trans folx suffer.

When Kade uploaded the video, his fans, as well as numerous queens who previously competed on RuPaul's Drag Race, showed their support and sent him loving messages.

One day, one week later, Kade woke up early.

As he got up, he noticed that was suddenly feeling tired. Kade thought to himself, "That's weird. I always wake up ready to take on the day. How can I be already tired at 8:00 in the damn morning?" He ignored the thought and went downstairs.

As Kade went downstairs, he felt his crotch getting wet.

He immediately rushed to the bathroom and took his boxers off. Kade was shocked to find specks of blood on his boxers. Then, he remembered that he wasn't able to get T because of risks from the COVID-19 pandemic. Kade thought, "Welp, I guess my period's starting now."

So, Kade went to the nearest CVS and bought some maxi pads and lied about them being for his supposed girlfriend.

When he came back to his house, Kade went back to the bathroom and put a maxi pad on a clean pair of boxers. He proceeded to continue on with his day afterwards.

Days pass, and Kade noticed that he wasn't bleeding heavily like he thought he would.

He thought to himself, "What the hell is going on? I'm not on T right now, and I thought for sure I was getting my period." All of a sudden, he felt his stomach aching. So, Kade went to his bathroom and threw up on his toilet.

Once he finished, Kade flushed his vomit.

Afterwards, he said to himself, "What if... No. It can't be. Did Ross and I fuck raw that night or something?" When Kade tried standing up, his temple suddenly started hurting. He blurted out, "Ouch. My head fucking hurts."

Kade proceeded to his couch and laid there for a few minutes.

When his headache went away, Kade thought to himself, "I hope I'm not, but I think I should buy some pregnancy tests. I can't remember if Ross and I rawed that night." So, he went to CVS and purchased some pregnancy tests, again saying that it was for his supposed girlfriend.

As Kade left CVS and went back to his house, he told himself that he was going to use them the next day.

The next day, Kade woke up early and collected some his urine on some saucer he had lying around in his kitchen cupboard. He said to himself, "God, I hope these come out negative." After urinating, he grabbed a pregnancy test and poured some urine to the sample well.

It came out positive after three minutes.

Kade tried it out on two more pregnancy tests that he bought, and both tested positive as well. He thought to himself, "Is there a doctor around here in LA? I need to schedule an appointment."

After scheduling an appointment, he went to the doctor's office on the day of his schedule.

Inside the doctor's office, the doctor introduced himself to Kade. He said, "Good day, and it's such a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gottlieb. I'm Dr. Richard Scott, and I specialize on trans parents who desire to procreate."

Kade smiled.

Dr. Scott continued, "I understand the sensitivity of your situation, and I can assure you that your safety is my utmost priority, and your confidentiality will be highly valued." Kade replied, "Thank you, Dr. Scott."

A few minutes later, Dr. Scott interviewed Kade and ran some tests on him.

Once he finished, he told Kade, "Well, based from every piece of information you gave me, and the results of the tests, everything pointed out to the same conclusion. Congratulations, Mr. Gottlieb, you're three weeks pregnant."

Kade gasped in shock.

To be continued in Part 12...