An Unexpected Visitor

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: sexual assault, transphobia)

Kade and Ross were concerned.

Kade quietly asked Ross, "Who could that be? And how do they know where I live?" Ross said quietly, "Ignore them for a while. They might go away soon." But all of a sudden, the person knocking shouted, "WHERE THE FUCK IS HE, TRANNY?"

Hearing the person say something like that offended Kade.

Ross scoffed and told Kade, "OK, that person just crossed the line. I'm going to answer the door. Stay here, OK, Kade?" Kade nodded. So, Ross went to Kade's house doorstep and opened the door. He was surprised that Eddie was standing in front of the door.

After Ross opened the door, Eddie slapped his left cheek hard.

He angrily said to Ross, "You're so proud to cheat on me with that he-she, aren't you? That homo you slept with doesn't even look like a man, for God's sake!" Ross asked, "What the fuck are you talking about? He's just a friend of mine, Eddie. He's a man, and you better know that."

Eddie rolled his eyes.

He asked angrily, "Oh, I don't know what I'm talking about?" Eddie proceeded to take out his phone. He went to iMessage and showed what Ross texted him while he was drunk the night before. Eddie then yelled, "SHOW YOUR FUCKING SELF, YOU SLUT OF A TRANNY!"

Kade didn't come to the door.

So, Eddie pushed Ross away from him and said, "That's it. I'm talking to the tranny myself." So, he started looking for Kade everywhere around the latter's house, until he found him hiding in a corner of the dining room.

After that, Eddie grabbed Kade by his neck.

He then said, "Well, look who we have here. Are you fucking happy with what you did?" Kade tapped Eddie's arm and started crying. When Eddie let go of Kade, the latter started coughing. All of a sudden, Eddie touched Kade's crotch. He said, "You're a man, but you have a pussy?"

Ross immediately called 911 after hearing what Eddie said to Kade.

Meanwhile, Eddie suddenly slid his hand inside Kade's underwear and continued touching him inappropriately. Kade started crying afterwards and said, "Let me go! Stop fucking touching me!" Eddie taunted him, asking, "Or else...? What are you going to do, tranny?"

A few minutes after inappropriately touching Kade, Eddie felt a sticky and wet fluid running through his hand, while Kade gasped loudly.

Kade yelled out, "Ross, get your boyfriend off of me!" He then started crying loudly. Ross immediately went to the dining room and grabbed Eddie's hair. He then told him, "You better get your fucking hands off of Kade right this instant." Eddie scoffed and asked, "And what if I don't fucking want to?"

This angered Ross, so he grabbed Eddie's neck and banged his head against the wall.

Ross then said to him, "That's what's gonna happen if you don't fucking stop. But you know what?" He suddenly gave a forceful punch on Eddie's stomach and the back of Eddie's head. Then, he said, "We're fucking over. I don't want a transphobe like you in my life."

Eddie coughed out and stood up.

He then said, "Fine! Have fun with that he-she friend you've got there! I hope it can love you like I did." So, Eddie walked out of Kade's house with his left hand on his stomach. But as he stepped out of the door, the authorities immediately arrested him.

Meanwhile, back in the dining room, Kade sat on the floor and continued crying.

Ross squatted in front of him and asked, "Could I give you a hug, Kade?" Kade immediately pulled Ross in for a hug and started wailing on his shirt. Ross pat Kade's back and started shushing him. He then said, "Let it out, Kade. I'm not gonna hurt you. You're safe with me."

Kade continued crying for about 10 minutes.

Once he stopped, Kade wiped his tears and told Ross, "Thanks a lot for your help, Ross. I... I felt so helpless... I never thought he'd... he'd touch me like... like..."

Kade started crying again.

Ross gave Kade a tight hug and kissed his forehead to calm him down. He then reassured, "Kade, I love you so much. I'll never do shit that would hurt you, OK?" Kade stopped crying for a while, wiped his tears, and nodded.

Afterwards, Kade stood up.

Ross then said, "Do you want to take a shower? I'll be here to keep you company." Kade gave a weak smile, then proceeded to make his way to the bathroom to take a shower. Ross decided to stay outside of Kade's bathroom.

While Kade was showering, he cried softly after thinking about what Eddie did to him earlier.

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: I do not condone ANY form of transphobia, and ANY form of hatred towards a group of people who identify within and outside the gender binary, and also people who do not associate themselves with a gender. DO NOT hesitate to help put a stop to the violence suffered by trans folx in the hands of LGBT+-phobic people. Genderless people, non-binary people, and trans folx are VALID. Trans lives matter.)

To be continued in Part 11...