Càit a bheil an leanabh?

After Kade gave birth to the baby, he and Ross decided to name him Theobald Glendale. The baby had Kade's surname as his middle name, while the baby took Ross' surname as his surname.

Three days after Theobald was born, Kade was discharged from the hospital.

One day, two months later, Ross was in full drag and was about to perform at a scheduled gig that he had. So, he told Kade, "Dad, I'm going to my drag gig now, OK? Take care of Theo while I'm gone." Kade replied, "OK, Daddy Gorg'."

After their short conversation, Kade walked Ross to the door.

When Ross was a few blocks away from his house, Kade yawned and said to Theobald, "Daddy's gonna take a nap first, OK, Baby Gorg'?" He and Theobald proceeded back inside Ross' house after that.

Unbeknownst to Kade, Cordero was watching him go back inside Ross' house.

Cordero went out of the apartment he rented and spied on Kade sleeping on the couch while holding Theobald in his right arm. Since Kade forgot to lock the door after Ross left, Cordero quietly went inside Ross' house and took Theobald from him.

Cordero grabbed a couch pillow and slowly left Ross' house while carrying Theobald.

When Kade woke up, he noticed that Theobald was gone from his arms. He immediately screamed loudly. Kade thought to himself, "Someone broke in and took Theobald!" So, he immediately sent Ross a voicemail, telling him, "Daddy Gorg', someone broke in the house and kidnapped Theobald! Come home quick!"

Ross was on break when he received Kade's voicemail, and he immediately went to the owner of the bar where he was performing in and talked to him privately about the problem.

The owner of the bar told him, "I'm sorry to hear that. You can go now, and I'm hoping that the one who took your baby would be found." Ross replied, "Thank you so much." So, Ross exited the bar through the back door and immediately took his heels off as he walked home.

When he arrived, Kade was crying on the couch.

Ross immediately approached him and gave him a hug. He then said, "Kade, don't cry. I'm sure you didn't mean what happened." Kade hugged him back tightly and said, "No. This shit's my fault. I forgot to lock the door when you left for your gig. I'm so sorry, Ross."

Ross hugged back and shushed him.

He told Kade, "Dad, we'll find him, OK?" Kade stopped crying and asked, "Do you really think so?" Ross smiled and replied, "We can, and we will find Theo. We'll do this together."

After that, Ross went upstairs to get out of drag.

When he finished, he went downstairs. All of a sudden, Ross received a text message in iMessage from an unknown number while he was sitting on the couch.

The text said:

"do u want ur baby back? come and get him from me, then"

Ross texted back a reply, telling the owner of the number:

"who the fuck are you? why are you doing this to me and my family?"

The owner of the unknown number replied:

"who I am doesn't matter. here's a deal: give me half a million within a week, and ur baby makes it out alive and unharmed. but if u don't show up with the money by then, ur fucking baby's head comes off"

Ross immediately got concerned with the text.

He told Kade, "Shit's going bad, Dad. This unknown number, who says has our baby, is telling me that both of us should give them $500 000." Kade scoffed and said, "Damn, this person thinks money grows on trees, no?" Ross replied, "That's not yet the bad part."

Kade felt confused.

He then asked Ross, "What do you mean, it's not yet the bad part? What else did they say in the text?" Ross replied, "This person says if we don't give them half a million within next week, he's going to kill Theobald." Kade started worrying and said to him, "What do you think we should do, Daddy Gorg'?"

Ross thought of an idea.

He said, "We have to tell Fred, Kevin, and Kristian about this." Kade asked, "But Daddy Gorg', why drag them to this mess I made?" Ross replied, "Because they're the nearest people here who I know we could easily ask help for." Kade simply nodded.

So, Ross texted the three of them and told them about Theobald's kidnapping.

To be continued in the Last Part...