Subtle(?) Aggression

The next day, Cordero thought of doing a live video on Instagram.

But before starting, he wanted Kade to be a guest in the video. So, Cordero grabbed his phone and texted Kade that he wanted him to appear on his Instagram Live. When Kade agreed, Cordero logged into Instagram and started recording a live video.

As the live video started, Cordero greeted his fans, and he introduced Kade as his special guest.

While Cordero and Kade were talking to each other on Instagram Live, Kade decided to call Ross through FaceTime on his Macbook. Once Ross answered Kade's call, he jumped in with Cordero and Kade's conversation during the former's Instagram Live.

In the middle of the live video, one fan asked:

"what the fuck is the kiss vid"

Kade read it, so he brought it up to Cordero.

As he was bringing up the video to Cordero, Kade explained, "I don't know why I even did that to Ross, honestly." Cordero didn't believe him, so he jokingly asked, "You don't know?" Kade scoffed and answered, "OK, fine. I'll talk about what happened."

Kade proceeded to explain that the kiss happened on his birthday when he came over at Ross' house to stay for a week, and that Ross was the one who caught the whole thing on video.

Another half hour passes, and Cordero thanked Kade and Ross for appearing on his Instagram Live video. As the live video ended, Cordero thought to himself, "God, I don't buy Kade's bullshit at all. As if he doesn't want Ross all up on his ass."

Later that day, Cordero started drafting out cryptic Tweets.

Meanwhile, back in Kade's house in Los Angeles, he was confused as to why Cordero was acting the way he did after he appeared on his Instagram Live video. He thought to himself, "Is he mad at me or something? He's being passive-aggressive towards me all throughout that Instagram Live. What's going on?"

Kade brushed off the thought a few moments later and proceeded to cook lunch for himself.

After he finished eating his lunch that day, Kade decided to lay on the couch in his living room. Then, he took his phone out from his pocket and decided to scroll through Twitter. All of a sudden, Kade noticed that #PrayForDenali is trending all over the United States on the site.

This got him curious, so he decided to tap on the hashtag.

Kade was taken aback while reading Tweets from Cordero that his fans quoted.

One Tweet by Cordero said:

"Isn't it funny how I'm the queen with a showmance on RuPaul's Drag Race, yet @omgheyrose never shows me more affection on these previous episodes than just cuddles?"

A few seconds later, Kade stumbled upon another Tweet by Cordero.

The one he read said:

"I wish I got to kiss another queen on the show post-filming..."

Scrolling through the hashtag about Cordero slowly made Kade angry. He asked himself, "What the fuck is his problem with me? Why is he getting jealous that I kissed Ross on my birthday?"

He immediately exited Twitter from his phone and laid it on his coffee table.

Kade decided to watch videos on YouTube on his TV instead of dwelling on Cordero's problem with him. Three hours pass, and Kade started getting tired of watching videos recommended to him by YouTube's algorithm. So, he turned off his TV and grabbed his phone again.

When Kade logged back into Twitter, #PrayForDenali trended worldwide.

This pissed Kade off. He said to himself, "Well, if Cordero doesn't stop acting like a bratty-ass crybaby, I'm cutting this bitch out of my life. Just he wait until the reunion comes. I'll give him a piece of my damn mind about his immature ass. Watch, bitch."

Afterwards, Kade went to Cordero's account and tapped the Direct Message button.

He told Cordero:

"yo. saw your tweets today. congratulations, you're trending. you happy? what is your fucking problem with me kissing Ross? it was a friendly one, for fuck's sake. if you're mad at me because of that, why aren't you blowing up on Samuel whenever they get drunk and kiss people we know? if you've got a fucking problem with me, say it to my fucking face. your fucking subtweets are making you look like Milk in All Stars 3. stop."

To be continued in Part 6...