The Cat's Out of the Bag

A few minutes pass after learning about Ross' break-up with Eddie, everyone started talking again.

Kristian asked Ross, "So, are you and Kade together now, Ross?" Kade and Ross looked at each other and kissed on camera. Everyone else in the call started screaming. When both of them pulled away, Ross asked, "So... did that answer your question?"

Everyone nodded.

Paul then asked, "So, going back to Fred's question earlier... Kade, why did you make this Zoom call?" Everyone agreed. Then, Kade replied, "Well, y'all know about me retiring from drag all of a sudden, right? I made this call to tell y'all why I retired so early in my career."

Everyone agreed.

Fred said, "Spill the tea, gorg'. We're all dying to know." Kade then replied, "So, I made this call to tell you guys that..." Kade and Ross softly nodded thrice, then said to everyone in the call, "We're having a baby!" Kade added, "I'm four months pregnant, you guys!"

Everyone cheered in excitement.

LaRico said to them, "Congratulations, you guys!" Kevin added, "Bitch, you guys are gonna be great dads with the baby that Kade's carrying!" Reggie blurted out, "Honestly, this shocked me more than me winning Season 13."

Everyone laughed.

Ross then said, "Guys, we trust that none of you would tell either Cordero or Elliott about this news." Kade added, "If anyone of y'all tells either one of them, we're not inviting that person to the sex reveal party, alright?" Everyone agreed.

Afterwards, everyone in the call spent two hours checking on one another and asking how their lives have been since appearing on RuPaul's Drag Race.

When everyone was finished talking, Kade said, "Guys, thank you so much for making time to attend this Zoom kiki." Ross added, "Kade and I had so much fun hanging out again with y'all. Stay safe, and make sure to get vaxxed, you guys."

Then, Kade ended the call.

Afterwards, Ross said to Kade, "I love the queens from our season so much." Kade chuckled and replied, "I know, gorg'. They were so supportive when they found out I was pregnant." Ross then asked, "Are you excited to find out what our baby's sex is going to be?"

Kade nodded.

Afterwards, Kade asked Ross, "What do you plan to name this baby I'm carrying?" Ross replied, "Well, since you're German, and I'm Scottish, I'm thinking our baby's name should have one of each." Kade blurted out, "That's a great idea!"

So, Kade and Ross spent some time researching for German and Scottish names.

When they finished, both of them showed the lists of names they found over the Internet. Afterwards, Kade asked, "If the baby's a boy, what do you want to name him?" Ross replied, "I'm thinking... Theobald Farquar. How about you?" Kade answered, "Kincaid Schaffer."

Kade proceeded to take note of it.

Afterwards, Ross asked, "Well, what if it's a girl? What should we name her?" Kade replied, "I think a good girl name would be... Eamhair Lorelei. What do you think?" Ross answered, "Adelaide Rowena."

Ross proceeded to take note of it.

After that, he said, "We better give gender-neutral options, too. Who knows if our baby would grow up outside the gender binary?" Kade replied, "God, you're smart, gorg'. Sure, let's search more names."

They spent more time looking up names from both Germany and Scotland that they could name their baby.

When they were finished, Kade asked, "Hit me with a name you want, babe." Ross replied, "I was thinking we could name them Glendale Auberon. What's on your mind, gorg'?" Kade answered, "That's a great name for a baby. For my gender-neutral name, I'm thinking Sascha McAuley."

Ross proceeded to take note of it.

Then, Kade said to him, "Whatever our baby's sex is, we're raising them queer, OK?" Ross smiled at him and replied, "Sure, babe. I'm thinking that, too." Kade gave Ross a hug and said, "I'm so excited to be a father to this baby." Ross answered, "I feel the same, too."

After taking note of the names that they want to name their baby with, Kade and Ross proceeded to mix and match the names that they looked up so that they would have more options in what they were going to name the child other than the ones they told each other earlier.

To be continued in Part 16...