Secret After Party

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: In this story, Kade has not underwent bottom surgery.)

When they went inside, Kade showed Ross around.

After showing Ross around, Kade asked, "What do you wanna do?" Ross replied, "Honestly, I want more drinks. I was not happy with what they gave us at that lounge." Kade laughed and said to him, "We'll do that later. But right now, we have to get ourselves out of drag."

Ross nodded in agreement.

So, Kade and Ross went upstairs to the former's room and started taking off their make-up and outfits. After that, Kade put on a shirt and some shorts. He then told Ross, "I think I have some oversized shirts in my drawer that should fit you just fine."

As Ross finished getting out of drag, Ross rummaged through Kade's drawers to find some shirts that he liked.

When he found one, he put on the shirt and borrowed a pair of boxers from Kade. After that, both of them went downstairs. Kade then told Ross, "Sit on my couch. I'll find us some liquor I have." Ross nodded, went to Kade's living room, and sat on his couch.

Meanwhile, Kade looked for some liquor in his cupboards for both of them to share.

A few minutes later, Kade brought out two shotglasses, and a bottle of Scotch whiskey. Ross got excited and said, "I didn't know you love Scotch." Kade laughed and replied, "Of course I love Scotch. Like how I love you, gorg'."

So, Kade and Ross started drinking.

When they finished the bottle of whiskey, Kade stood up from the couch and said, "I'll find more to drink, gorg'." After that, Kade went back to the kitchen and brought out a bottle of tequila. As he came back to the living room, Ross asked, "Is it 100% agave?"

Kade nodded.

Ross then said, "Oh, great! I hate mixed tequila." Kade playfully rolled his eyes and replied, "Oh, God, gorg', same." Ross then asked, "This doesn't need chasing with salt and lemon, no?"

Kade shook his head.

After that, Kade turned on his TV and went to YouTube Music. He then played his personalized mix of songs. Once Cola by Lana Del Rey started playing, Kade and Ross started drinking. On their fifth shot, Kade raised his shotglass and said, "To us making Top 4!"

Then, he and Ross clinked shotglasses.

As they finished the entire bottle, Kade put his shotglass down on the coffee table and sealed the bottle. Then, Kade brought his face closer to Ross and started making out with him. A minute passes, and Ross pulled away. He then said to Kade, "Your lips taste so good."

Kade then stood up from the couch.

He grabbed Ross' hand and said, "Let's take this upstairs." So, Ross stood up and went upstairs to Kade's room. Once Kade closed the door, both of them took their shirts off. Then, Kade gently pushed Ross to his bed and started trailing kisses all over his torso.

After teasing Ross' nipples a few minutes later, Kade and Ross went back to making out.

When Kade pulled away, he went back to kissing Ross' body until he reached his crotch. As Kade looked at Ross, the latter knew what the former wanted to do, so he took off the boxers he borrowed from Kade.

Once Ross' erect cock sprung up from the boxers, Kade slowly started sucking his cock.

As Kade's mouth repeatedly went up and down on his cock, Ross moaned in pleasure. Ross told Kade, "Oh, God, you're good at this, Kade---" He cut himself off when he let out another moan of pleasure from Kade sucking his cock.

A few seconds later, Ross could feel himself about to cum.

So, he told Kade, "Um, Kade, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum." So, Kade stopped sucking Ross' cock and went back to kissing him. After that, Kade took his shorts off and said with a teasing tone in his voice, "My turn."

After that, Kade and Ross switched positions.

Ross first asked him, "Do you trust me?" Kade replied, "Of course." Then, Ross asked again, "Are you OK with me touching you all over?" Kade smiled at Ross and said, "Sure, gorg'. Thanks for asking me that. Now I trust you more."

So, Ross kissed Kade and started trailing kisses all over his body.

A few minutes of kissing Kade's body later, Ross went to Kade's crotch area. Afterwards, Ross started giving Kade a face job. As soon as Ross' tongue touched Kade, the latter started grabbing his bed frames and started moaning in pleasure.

While Ross was eating Kade out, he started fingering him.

Kade grabbed Ross by the hair with his right hand, let out a moan, and said, "God, your tongue game's strong, Ross." A few minutes pass, and Kade told Ross, "Ross, I'm gonna---" Ross immediately stopped giving Kade the face job.

He then went back to kissing Kade.

A few kisses later, Kade said, "Ross... I want you in me. Please." Ross held his hand and asked him, "Are you sure you're OK with this?" Kade nodded. Ross smiled and told him, "OK, I trust you." Kade replied, "I trust you, too, gorg'."

So, Ross positioned his cock on Kade's asshole and started fucking him.

As Ross' cock slid in and out of Kade's asshole, Kade dug his fingers on Ross' back while hugging him. He moaned out, "Oh, fuck, you're hung..." Ross smiled and kissed Kade's lips, as he started fucking him a little faster.

A few minutes pass, and Ross stopped.

Ross then asked, "Would you be OK with me fucking you while you're on all fours?" Kade nodded. Then, Ross asked further, "Also, are you comfortable with someone choking you?" Kade replied, "I've never tried it before. But I know you won't hurt me on purpose."

Ross smiled.

After that, Kade went on all fours. Ross positioned his cock on Kade's asshole again and started fucking him a little faster than he did before. Then, Ross grabbed Kade by his torso and wrapped his left arm around Kade's neck. Ross then said, "Tap my arm if you can't breathe."

Kade moaned in agreement.

A minute passes, and Kade started tapping Ross' arm, so the latter immediately took it off. Afterwards, Ross came closer to Kade and said softly, "Just tell me if you're getting uncomfortable, OK?" Kade moaned in agreement and kissed Ross' lips.

A few minutes later, Ross stopped again.

Then, he asked, "How do you feel about getting fucked against the wall?" Kade replied, "Oh, um... It looks sexy in gay porn, but I don't know if it's the same outside of porn." Ross chuckled softly and said, "Don't worry. We'll take it slow, then I'll go faster if you want."

Kade smiled and nodded.

After that, Kade and Ross got up from the former's bed. Then, Kade wrapped his legs around Ross' hips, while Ross grabbed his cock from underneath and positioned it again on Kade. Ross gently pushed Kade against a wall and started fucking him again.

While they were fucking, Kade hugged Ross tightly.

A few minutes later, Ross started fucking him faster again. While they were fucking, Kade made out with Ross while moaning at the same time. All of a sudden, Ross blurted out, "Fuck, Kade, I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum." Kade told him, "Cum in me, gorg'. I'm about to cum, too."

After it was all said and done, Kade and Ross let out loud moans as they came.

To be continued in Part 9...