Resurfaced

===TIME SKIP===

Four months pass, and VH1 teases RuPaul's Drag Race's thirteenth season, as well as the twist for its first episode.

As the days pass, VH1 also starts revealing the queens who will appear in the season in numerous countdown teasers until the season premiered on New Year's Day of 2021.

As the seventh episode of the season aired, only four queens out of 13 have been eliminated so far: Kahmora Hall, Joey Jay, Tamisha Iman, and LaLa Ri.

The Rusical episode aired the following week. It saw Olivia Lux winning the maxi challenge, with both Kandy Muse and Symone landing in the bottom two. RuPaul first announced Symone to be safe, until she decided to save Kandy Muse in the last minute.

Numerous fans of RuPaul's Drag Race took to social media to express their frustrations about Season 13, since they felt that the season was being dragged for too long.

Five days after the Rusical episode aired, the Instagram Story of Kade and Ross drunkenly kissing each other resurfaced on social media.

As the special episode titled "Corona Can't Keep a Good Queen Down" aired two days later, Cordero decided to log into Twitter while watching at his house. As he was scrolling through his timeline, he saw that an Instagram Story of Kade and Ross kissing resurfaced.

After watching the video, Cordero didn't know how to feel.

He first thought to himself, "I wish I could've kissed Ross like that back when we were still filming. Too bad the fans won't get to see me and Ross being sweet to one another in the next few weeks. If only they knew I'd be going home after Elliott did..."

All of a sudden, he felt angry.

Cordero said to himself, "I know he and I have boyfriends. I respect his private life. But why do I feel like the showmance we had during filming was just all for show? And why is he more comfortable being around Kade more than me?"

He exited Twitter after that, since his jealousy was slowly taking over him.

When Cordero calmed himself down, he thought to himself, "This is a great documentary from World of Wonder, anyway. Why should I waste my time about a petty little kiss?" So, he decided to continue watching the special episode of RuPaul's Drag Race instead.

Meanwhile, Ross was watching the episode on his couch with his boyfriend named Eddie.

After the episode finished airing, Ross went to Twitter and saw that the video of he and Kade kissing resurfaced all over social media. Eddie saw him scrolling through Twitter and noticed the video with Ross in it. So, Eddie asked him, "Who's with you in that video, babe?"

Ross gulped nervously.

Then, he replied, "Oh, he's Gottmik on the show. After we filmed Season 13, Kade and I celebrated his birthday here." Eddie asked him, "Was I in the hospital at that time?" Ross answered, "Speaking of hospitals, what happened to you that day? Were you in quarantine when I celebrated his birthday here?"

Eddie didn't know what day Ross was talking about.

So, he asked, "When did that video happen?" Ross replied, "August 19th." As Eddie remembered what happened that day, he said, "Yeah. I was in quarantine at the time. Some patient I was routinely checking tested positive for COVID, and they quarantined all hospital staff who attended to him for safety reasons."

Ross nodded slowly.

Eddie then said, "You didn't tell me that you had plans with a castmate of yours to celebrate here. But tell me, though. How did he taste?" Ross laughed and exclaimed, "Eddie! Oh, my God!" He continued, "We were both drunk that day, OK?" Eddie replied, "Jeez, I was just kidding."

After that, Eddie and Ross cuddled with each other.

A few hours pass, and Eddie and Ross went upstairs in their room. Eddie fell asleep as soon as he laid down on the bed. Meanwhile, before Ross went to sleep, he decided to send Kade a message. So, he grabbed his phone, which was on his coffee table.

Ross asked:

"did you see us trending on Twitter?"

Kade responded a few minutes later, saying:

"yeah, I know. the people can't handle it, gorg'. it's so crazy how fans went haywire on our kiss on my birthday."

Ross chuckled after receiving Kade's reply.

After their short late night conversation, Ross laid beside Eddie on his bed and slept.

To be continued in Part 5...