chapter 25

<Bianca's pov>

As soon as Professor Snape led Adrian and me to that damned bed I froze.
My heart broke at the sight. Rose petrified.
Seeing her in this state was agony.

I stared at her with wide eyes for a while until I noticed something in her hand.
Two letters.

I cautiously opened her hand, slowly extracting the two envelopes.
On top of each envelope were two simple words: For Bianca and For Adrian.

I looked at the envelopes for a while, trying to realise, then handed Adrian his.

As soon as he took it I was left with only mine in my hand, and at lightning speed I began to unwrap it.
Taking a deep breath I began to read the paper.

Dear Bianca,
unfortunately I don't have much to say, I'm simply sorry.
I hurt your feelings and I can't forgive that, I knew very well how you felt and although I tried, with all my might, I couldn't hold back my emotions.
I won't ask you to forgive me, because I don't deserve it. I just want to apologise and thank you.
Since you came into my life, my days have been happier and full of laughter, our laughter
I don't really know what to say, I'm simply mortified, and if I continue writing I would include things that will feed your guilt feelings and you will end up forgiving me, because you are one of the best people I know, but I don't want that, I don't want to tell you how miserable I would be without you, also because I think you already know it, the only thing, if you ever choose to forgive me do it because you want to, don't do it for me.
I conclude by saying that I love you infinitely, and that I wish you the best, because you deserve it.
A big hug
Rose

As I was reading, tears began to fall from my eyes, wetting the paper and ruining it.
As soon as I finished, I burst into tears and rushed to hug her, not letting go of the letter, but holding it as tightly as I could.

"I forgive you, come back to me," I shouted, crying harder.

"Come back to me" I repeated in a broken voice, I was choked with tears.

I was so caught up in the pain that I didn't even notice that Adrian gave me a sort of hug, not stopping holding Rose's hand.

When will these Mandrakes be ready?