At Home With Kuroo PT 2

Kuroo P.O.V

When she was done eating, I told her. "Hey (F/n)?" "Yeah" She said looking at me from under the covers. "I put medicine in the soup." "HEYYYY!! That's not fair!" "But you didn't know.." I trailed off at the end. (F/n) pouted like a child. I laughed at her cutness.

All of a sudden, the power came back. "YAYYYY!!!" (F/n) shouted. She jumped out of bed and started running all over her room. Then out of the blue, she gave me a big bear hug.

"Wait, know that the power's back, I can take a bubble bath! Kuroo! I have two bathrooms, that means we can take bubble baths at the same time! And with that she left. I could hear the water filling up from the other bathroom.

So I decided to take a bath in the other room.

(F/n) P.O.V

I filled up the water happily. I squirted lots of bubbles in there too. When the water was filled I undressed myself and jamp in.

"Haha!" I giggled. I rubbed bubbles all over my face.

"Well, soon I better tryout for the girls soccer team." I thought. As you might guess I love soccer. I'm the goalie. I always do a pretty good job. I started off as hating soccer. But then my friend told me to be goalie. I thought it was a terrible idea. But I tried it out anyway. And it worked, therefore I got better, and enjoyed soccer. People were fighting over me to be on their team.

"Oh." I said. "I left Kuroo all alone. I feel bad now. I better apologize..." I thought.

Just then below me I saw something. Something unpleasent.

Blood.

"UGHHH!!" I screamed. I had barely been in there for two minutes. And now I was on my period. "Could this day get any worse?!" I mumbled to myself.

"I'm just gonna go take a shower then." I mumbled once again. At this point I was fuming. But a shower always calms me down.

I jamp in the shower. After I was done washing all the blood off of me, I remembered to get a pad.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I screamed. "WHY AREN'T THERE ANY MORE PADS!?" "Uh oh." I said softly. "Kuroo's still here.."

A couple of seconds later I heard a knock on my door. "(F/n)? Is everything alright?" I heard a deep voice say. "Yeah Kuroo. I'm okay.. But could you do me a favour?" I said ready to tell him what I needed. "Anything." He said. I had my towel on so he could come inside. "Could you please come in here?" I said. "Okay~" He said.

Kuroo came in. His eyes widened. "Yeah?" I said. "I'm just in a towel." "N-no.." Kuroo said looking away. I looked down to myself.

"Oh fuck." I said.

My white towel was stained red. I was so embarressed I just stood there with my eyes widened staring down.

I finally had the courage to say something. "You do know I'm on period right..?" I said calmly. "Oh.." He said.

I cleared my throat. "I have no more pads.." I said. "Do.. you... mind getting me some..?" I said calmly. I knew that I demanding too much from my new friend. "Okay. I will." He said. "Oh right.. light flow! Thanks!" He smiled. And with that he left my bathroom.

Kuroo P.O.V

I tried keeping a serious face. I left the apartment and went to the convenience store. I finally found the pad section. "Hmmmm light flow.." I mumbled to myself as I looked at all of them carefully. I found it. I also bought some gummybears.

I took them to the cashier. "Oh, for your girlfriend?" He said. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink. I didn't really know what to say, so I said: "Yes."

I paid and walked out.

-Timeskip-

I had finally reached (F/n)'s apartment. I walked in to see (F/n) sitting on the couch watching "Kenny in six different languages." And she was laughing like no tommorow.

She paused it and turned around. Her face brightened. "Kuroo!" She sprinted off of the couch and ran to me. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!" She scremed while hugging me making me drop everything. "Oh sorry!" She said while picking everything up.

"How is your hoodie not stained..?" I asked. (F/n) smiled. I put LOTS of toilet paper in my...my.. you get it right?" She asked. "Yes." I said.

Then she ran to put her pad on.

In a matter of seconds she came running out.

I showed her the colourful gummies. She went crazy for them. "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" She said while bowing.

I chukled. "It's fine. We're friends right?" I said. She looked up and smiled.

(F/n) pulled something out her pocket. It was money. "Here! It's something I owe you!" She said putting the money into my hands. "No." I said blunlty. "This was out of our friendship. You don't need to pay me pack." (F/n) gave me a small giggle.

"Alright then, let's eat!" She said with her hands in the air. She dragged me to the table.

Soon we both ate half of the pack of gummies.

(F/n) looked like she she was about to throw up. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Ye- JFQUWYGXFUWXFNQOIUFNXHZENZFIGWNEFUYGE"

(F/n) threw up. EVERYWHERE. Her face was so red. She was looking at me. "Yes?" I said. Then tears bottled up in her eyes. They rolled down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Your shirt... I'm so sorry!" She said through sobbs. I looked down at myself. There was puke on my shirt.

I smiled. "It was just an accedent." I said. "It's fine." She looked at me. "HOW COULD YOU BE SO KIND!?" She practically screamed.

Then she ran around the table and hugged me. I hugged back. "It's better if we both take showers." I said. "R-right" (F/n) said.

-Timeskip-

(F/n) P.O.V

I finnished showering. I wanted to tell Kuroo something. I wanted him to stay the night.

I was done in the bathroom. I walked out to see Kuroo sitting on the kitchen table waiting for me. once he saw me, he gave me a soft smile. "Wanna go to bed?" He asked. "Yeah." I said barely keeping my eyes open.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. "Here." I said giving Kuroo an extra brush from the package. He smiled. We both brushed our teeth.

Not long after, we both walked to my bedroom. Kuroo tucked me in. "Good night." He said with a smile. With that he left my room.

I finally had the courage. "W-wait!" I said. Kuroo turned around. "C-could you please stay the night?" I said hiding half of my face my the blanket so he wouldn't see my blush.

Kuroo smirked. "Of course sweetie~" He said. "But, I need to get my pyjamas." He said with his index finger up. "Okay!" I said.

Soon, Kuroo came back. SHIRTLESS. I blushed so hard.

He jumped in bed. "Turn around." He said sternly. I followed his orders. I blushed. We. Were. Cuddling.

We were both out sleeping peacefully.

A/n: That's it! Was it good? Lemme know in the comments!