I. Am. Dead.

Note: Watch the video!!

                                                                 (F/n) P.O.V

Me and my Boss were finnised our talk, so I decided to sneak back into the changing room so KUROO didn't have a chance to see me. 

Wait a minute?... Why is he even here? AND WHY DOES HINA AND AKEMI'S HAIR HAVE A BLACK STREAKS!? AND WHY ARE THEY HORKING DOWN ICE CREAM?!

I sighed. 

He spoiled them alright. 

They were all talking. Well, they were our only customers. 

"Oh! (L/n)! We decided to open the cafe right now, but you don't have to work here if you don't want to right now." Said Boss. "Thanks.. I really better get home." I said in a low whisper. 

"Also, we ordered a new uniform for Saturday!! Here!" She said while pulling it out to show me. 

OH. MY. GOD.

"So the one that you're wearing now, is the one you'll be wearing on Thursday

"So the one that you're wearing now, is the one you'll be wearing on Thursday." She said. "Now, please go try this one on for me." She said while handing it to me. "Thanks..." I said with another nervous smile. 

Now all I had to do was go to the dressing room and change.

I tried to sneak out back into my dressing room, which was like 1 meter away, but it was no use. 

"(F/n)! What are you doing here?~" He asked me. I stopped in my tracks. 

I. Am. Dead. 

"Well... uh hehe this is my job.." I admitted. "Oh.. I see." He said while looking at my torso area and licking his lips. 

"And why do Hina and Akemi have black streaks in their hair?" I asked him while touching the fabric of the other dress in my hand. Kuroo smirked. "I'm just a fun person." He said while shrugging. 

Then he dropped the topic.

"Can you bring me an iced coffee please? Or something that tastes good~" He said while eyeballing my thighs. "S-sure.." I said while heading to the back room. 

I quickly got him what he wanted and tried to go back to the dressing room. 

"Ah ah ah. Here, you... and only you get a tip for being good~" He said while slipping money into my hands. "Oh.. you really don't have to.." I said with a failing smile.

"Keep it." He said while taking a sip of his coffee. "Thank-" Kuroo looked at me. "Oh I forgot... uh well.. see ya!" I said trying to get away. Which I did sucsessfully this time. 

I walked into my dressing room and sighed of relief as I slid down the back of the door. 

Oh wait... I still have to change into my other outfit.