Changing Perspective ~Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I wake up in blackness. It's completely dark again! Ugh, stupid darkness! Maybe Dren is awake.

"D-Dren?" I whisper.

"Yeah?" He answers.

"Oh, you're awake. Good." I say.

"Yeah.." He says.

"Do you think the other Mew Mews and the other Cyniclons are looking for us?" I ask.

"Probably, but I don't think they're gonna have much luck. I mean, we are miles under ground.." He says.

''T-that's true..'' I say, looking towards where his voice is coming from.

''Do you miss the Mew Mews?'' He asks.

''I-I... Yeah, I really do.'' I say

''Oh.'' He says.

''I wonder if they have fought since we went missing. Probably, but not as much as usual because they're probably searching for us.'' I say, thinking.

''Yeah, knowing our leader, he has probably made Tarb and Sardon attack a few times.'' He says.

''Really? Wouldn't he want you to be found?'' I ask.

''Well, even though I'm the best warrior on our planet, he dosn't like me very much.'' He explains.

''Oh I see. And quit lying, I know your not the best Cyniclon warrior.'' I say, giggling.

''What! I'm not lying! I really am!'' He shouts, with his entire face going red.

''Haha, okay.'' I say, sarcastically. He just starts to get more, and more worked up about it, and I just laugh. Oh Dren, haha.

Bridget's P.O.V

So we've gotten to the bottom of the hole now. Wow, that took a while. Anyway, the boys have started to plan.

''We should go this way!'' Sardon shouts pointing to the left.

''I think we should go this way.'' Elliot says calmly, though you can hear the annoyance in his voice. They keep shouting about that, while Wesley tries to make them work something out together. We're never gonna find Vanessa and Dren at this rate. Just the a blue-ish portal appears. A voice is coming from it, and there's a shadow of someone inside!

''Sardon! Tarb! What are you doing!'' The voice shouts, loudly but calmly.

''Uh, Sardon! H-how is Deep Blue Contacting us here!?'' Tarb says, surprised. Oh, so that's Deep Blue's voice.

''You think I can only contact you at your base? I can contact you anywhere.'' Deep Blue says powerfully.

''Oh. Anyway, we are searching for Dren. As you know he has gone missing, so we started searching and the trail leads here.'' Sardon says.

''That is not of any importance. Stop the search, NOW!'' Deep Blue commands.

''B-but Dre-'' Trab starts, but Deep Blue cuts him off.

''No! That is an order. You have no time to look for such an incompetent! Go!'' He shouts, and then the portal disappears.

''S-Sardon? We're gonna keep looking for Dren.. R-right?'' Tarb says a few minutes later, looking upset.

''W-well.. We don't have much of a choice. We have to stop the search. C'mon Tarb, let's go!'' Sardon says quietly.

''No! We have to find Dren!'' Tarb shouts. I've never seen him so upset with Sardon before.