Changing Perspective -Chapter 9

Chapter 9

So since Dren and I both can't get out of here we have been sitting for what feels like about an hour ... Fighting of course!

"This is you're fault!" Dren says pointing at me. Its not that dark in here anymore, so I can see that hes pointing at me. It could possibly get lighter though ... I hope.

"How is this MY fault?!" I yell to him. We both remember what happened before, me a little more than him.

"You just HAD to be the one to come fight me! Any of the Mew Mews would have been better! None of them are SO amateur that they're fighting would put us in a hole!" He yells back.

"Yeah! Because my FIGHTING put us into a hole! It's not like I wanted to be the one to fight you anyway! You are ANNOYING! Anyway, if you and the other Cyniclons would just go away we wouldn't need to fight!" I yell.

"Its your fault!!" He says. This isn't helping anything!

"Dren! We need to stop fighting for five minutes! We have absolutely no food or water! What are we going to do about that!?" I tell him.

"I don't know what we're gonna do about it! Maybe we should look around! Ever think of that!?" He says. He's right... I never thought of that.

"It's been too dark! Lets just go look.." I say starting to walk away, expecting him to follow me. He's not though.

"Where are you going!?" I yell to him.

"I'm looking! Shouldn't you be?" He says.

"Well, I-I thought we were going together." I say.

"Fine! Lets go!" He says irritated.

***Two Hours Later***

We spent about an hour looking and found nothing. Then we spent about another hour fighting... again. We are again sitting in silence, both having NO idea what to do next. Anyway, I don't understand how we aren't hurt.. We fell very far, I'm guessing, because I don't see the light at the top of this hole. I wonder exactly how long we've been down here. I wonder if the other Mew Mews, my sister, Elliot, Wesley, Mini Mew, or anyone else have noticed that I'm missing.. Do Tarb and Sardon notice that Dren is missing?

"Do you miss them?" I ask Dren quietly. He shifts to look at me.

"Tarb and Sardon? Well not really, its only been like five or six hours... hasn't it?" He says.

"Honestly, I have no idea." I sigh. We sit in silence again for a few minutes again until Dren breaks the silence.

"I hope you know that I still blame you for this." Dren tells me.

"I had a feeling that you did." I say, smiling to myself.

***Bridget's P.O.V***

Vanessa isn't back at Cafe Mew Mew yet. I hope she is alright. It's been about a day and a half since I've seen her. I looked at the park when Corina, Renee, and I had defeated our predasite, and she and Dren both wern't there. Dren probably went back to where ever the Cyniclons go when they lose. I'm just worried about Vanessa. Kikki hasn't seen her either. Maybe Elliot knows. I guess I'll go ask him.

"Elliot." I found him in the back.

"Hey, Bridget." He waves.

"H-hi Elliot, I was wondering if you have seen Vanessa around? I havn't seen her since yesterday, before she left to fight Dren." I tell him.

"Sorry, havn't seen her since she left with you and the other Mews." He says.

"Okay, thank you Elliot.'' I say waving as I leave.

''See you around Bridget.'' He says waving back. I have to go home.. I'll look for her again tomorrow.

The end of chapter 9! Keep reading guys! :) Luv You! <3