Changing Perspective ~Chapter 24

Chapter 24

We've been looking for the Blue Aqua crystal for around a week and a half, and it's very frustrating that we haven't found it yet! We've looked everywhere! We've looked around my house, Bridget's house, Kikki's house, Corina's house, Zoey's house, Renee's house, down town, up town, the park, the woods, around the hole Dren and I fell into, and everywhere else! There is no Blue Aqua!! What are the Cyniclons supposed to do now!? They don't have anything to restore their planet with! If they go back without it the other Cyniclons will be very mad. What are we gonna do. My phone rings then, and I pick it up off my dresser.

"Hey Nessa!" Bridget exclaims when I pick up.

"Hey Bridget, anything new on the Blue Aqua?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah!" She exclaims.

"What?! Really?" I exclaim. We've found it! YES!

"Yeah! We're not exactly sure where, but it's around Cafe Mew Mew!" Bridget exclaims.

"What? Really? How did we not find it earlier?" I laugh.

"No idea, but get over here!" Bridget says.

"Okay, see ya there." I say before hanging up. I run down the stairs, and see Dawn in the living room.

"Dawn, I gotta get to work." I explain as I put my shoes on.

"Alright, see ya later." Dawn waves. I wave back, and then run out the door to Cafe Mew Mew.

At Cafe Mew Mew

"Vanessa, hurry!" Zoey calls from the front door to the Cafe.

"Hey! Sorry I took so long. Where's everyone?" I ask.

"They're downstairs, let's go." Zoey smiles, opening the door for me. We run downstairs, and when we get there I'm shocked to see Dren, Tarb, and Sardon there as well. They've never actually been down here.

"Hey guys." I wave.

"Hey." Everyone waves back.

"Okay, now that everyone's here, let's begin." Elliot begins. He explains to us that the Blue Aqua is somewhere in the area of the cafe, but he can't pin point the exact location. He sends us in teams to certain areas around the cafe. The teams are Bridget, Tarb, Kikki, and I, Renee, Corina, Dren, and Zoey, Sardon, Wesley, and Mini Mew. I don't see why Mini Mew isn't going with Zoey, but it dosen't really matter.

"Alright, good luck." Elliot says, sending us off to our areas. My team is headed to a park in this area. We walked to our area, and began our search.

"Taru-Taru, did you find it yet?" Kikki asks as we search.

"No, and don't you guys glow when you're close to it?" Tarb asks.

"Yup." Bridget, Kikki, and I say in unison.

"Then that means I haven't found it if you aren't glowing." Tarb says.

"Fine." Kikki smiles. We look a bit longer, but I notice that Bridget it glowing a bit.

"Bridget! You're glowing!" I exclaim. She looks down at her hands, and smiles.

"You guys are too!" Bridget motions towards Kikki and I!

"Okay! Now we can track it!" Kikki exclaims happily. We all walk around, glowing more and more, and as we glow brighter, I get more excited. Then I realized what finding the Blue Aqua meant.The Cyniclons would be leaving, probably forever. I never got close to Sardon at all, but he's okay, and I know Tarb sort of well, and he really is quiet funny, and cute. I've gotten to know Dren most of all, and if he leaves, I'll probably be pretty upset. I don't really understand my feelings for him, and I don't think I will before he leaves, but I guess I like him... I do, but I just don't fully understand it. Oh well, it dosen't really matter. No matter how much I want them to stay, they won't. They have things to do in their real home.