chapter 16

Frank wiped his eyes, then looked over and saw the twins. "Richard, Crystal, where have you been?" 

"Bringing something back for you." Richard replied, showing 'Bunny'.

Frank looked to her and rubbed one of his eyes. "Hello, ma'am... Have we met?" 

Crystal smiled.

Bunny looked at him. "Daddy!" She exclaimed and hugged him.

Joey nodded. "Yes, Daddy." she whispers.

"But... You drowned..." Frank blinked. "You're alive...?"

Crystal and Richard nodded with Brad.

"H-How... How did you survive?" Frank knew she couldn't be lying, but he heard the story from Vanity and Vana. "I mean... And... You're all grown-up..." 

"I didn't drown... I washed up near DePervy's place... He took me back and turned me into an adult..." she explains. She was hiding her red cheek.

Frank chuckled at her naming. He then glared angrily for DeLordy, but he was very happy to see his baby girl again, even if she was an adult now. "Oh, sweetie... Your mother and I have missed you so much...I've never seen her this sad. I'm just so glad you're well..." He instantly hugged her. "Thank you Crystal and Richard." 

Crystal smiled. Joey hugged him back, tighter. 

"I was so worried about you..." Frank nuzzled his darling baby. "Your mother!" he then gasped and broke from the hug. "What would she think? We have to get you back to normal." 

Richard agreed, he just felt weird about Joey now being  lot older than him and Crystal. 

"I know, Daddy." Joey says softly.

Frank smiled though. "I knew you were going to be a beautiful woman since the night you were born."

Joey blushed.

Frank smiled back, nearly grinning. "Look atchu.... I didn't know your mother had a sister..."

"Stop it, Daddy~" Joey blushes.

Frank chuckled. "Okay, dear..."

Joey smiled.

"I know being a grown-up must be fun, but we have to get you back to your normal age." Frank told his youngest child. 

Joey nodded, rubbing her cheek a little though.

Frank looked to Joey's cheek. "Sweetie? Are you hurt?"

Joey looked at him. "DePervy slapped me..." she says softly.

Frank grew papa wolf then, his eyes very angry. "I'll kill him..." he growled.

Joey hugged him. 

Frank hugged Joey again, lightly stroking her hair. "It's so good to have you in my arms again..." 

Joey sniffled softly.

Frank kept holding onto Joey. "I'm sorry, dear, but the soldiers couldn't find you and we all thought you drowned." 

"DePervy had me." she whispers.

"I banished him to keep away from your sister-in-law and others... Perhaps I didn't send him away far enough." Frank was very angry now and folded his arms, thinking of the horrid DeLordy. 

Joey hugged him still. "He was working with the green-haired boy" she says softly.

"Green-haired boy?" Frank wasn't sure who that was.

Joey nodded. "Vanity knows his name." she says softly.

"Bad boy..." Frank was angry, but he was just glad to have his little bunny back.