chapter 3

Back on Transsexual, Frank and Nation were asleep in their enlarged bed together. They were sleeping soundly, until Nation felt something in her body nagging at her as she was trying to sleep, she felt like something was going to happen. Frank was sleeping soundly, but he could sense something wrong with her. 

Frank sat up in the bed as he felt her fussing. "Nation?" Frank turned on the light, showing his face mask and hair curlers in place. "Are you alright? Is it the baby?"

"I don't know..." Nation placed a hand on her baby bump. She was unsure and mystified. She didn't feel their child move, but could tell it was okay. Nation then winced as a soft, but sharp pain came from her lower half. 

"Oh, my Gods!" Frank shot up, panicking. He then dashed off quickly to find a domestic, a doctor, somebody to help his ailing bride pregnant with their child together. 

Nation blinked as he ran, but was occupied by the fact she was indeed going into labor. 

Frank rushed back in to squeeze Nation's hand. "It's going to be okay, Nation." he kissed her forehead, a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Help me in the bathroom, a moment?" Nation asked, softly.

"Of course, dear." Frank helped Nation on her feet and gently set her in an old wheelchair by the bed in case of emergency. "Steady...steady..." he wheeled her to the bathroom, carefully.

Nation had Frank wait outside while she needed to go to the bathroom. However, instead of the normal, her water broke. 

"Nation, are you okay in there?" Frank asked, shakily.

"Yes, my water just broke, the baby is obviously wanting to come out soon." Nation chuckled a brief moment with no contractions. She knew that soon they would come quicker and quicker, but that was normal too. She came out and reached out for Frank's hand. 

Frank came closer and squeezed her hand again. "RIFF RAFF!"

Nation squeezed his hand, feeling another contraction. She didn't allow herself to make any louder noise than a small whimper.

"RIFF RAFF VITUS, WHERE ARE YOU!?" Frank yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Frankie, are you okay!?" the Queen called back.

"GET ME RIFF RAFF AT ONCE!" Frank snapped.

"VITUS, HELP MY BABY BOY!" the Queen yelled for the top General of the alliance. 

Nation let out some breaths that would help her through the contractions.

Riff Raff came running in, "What is it?" He asked annoyed, because he had been called away from his love, and not noticing Nation's predicament at the moment.

"She's going into labor!" Frank cried, never leaving Nation's side again. 

Nation had such a hold on his hand that he wouldn't have been able to move away even if he had wanted to.

Riff Raff blinked once but remained calm. "Right, get her onto the bed, she'll be more comfortable, and we can replace the bedding and stuff if we need to..." he said, knowing what to do having learned it while Magenta had been pregnant with Miracle.

"It's going to be okay, Nation, we can do this." Frank assured his wife, helping her out. He then noticed what Riff Raff was going on about." What? Riff, we can't have the baby HERE!" 

Nation glared at both men. "Stop fighting, right now, I want to be able to get our little one out into the world!" she growled, her hormones and pain making her a bit angry.

"Yes, Nation." Frank said, sounding slightly scared of her raging hormones.

"Okay, Nation," Riff turned to her. "But, we need you to calm down. Frank, we shouldn't risk moving her now."