chapter 2

The light cleared up as the girls were sent away from the beam of light as they were in the middle of the forest where Frank's old castle used to be when they all first came to Earth sometime after Miracle had been given up, adopted by Brad and Janet, and LP had been born.

Miracle looked around getting a small feeling of deja vu. She shrugged however and patted her friend's back. "Vell, let's go find Sonny, so ve can head back sooner..."

"Where do you think he could be?" LP asked as she walked with Miracle through the forest until they walked down the street, walking past the billboard behind the cemetery reading: Denton, Home of Happiness. 

Miracle frowned in thought. "Dad mentioned something about a guy named Ray Ammbo, so maybe we should go and see if anyvon knows him." she suggested.

"Probably... Look out for these Earth people... Ever since the Denton Affair was broadcast, people have been making a big fuss over it. I heard some guy named O'Brien started it all." LP advised, walking along, seeing some people at late hours on Earth.

"Hey! Are you two coming to the show?" a boy with shiny pink hair in a girl school uniform complete with plaid skirt and boots asked. 

"Uhh... What show?" LP tilted her head.

"Duh! Rocky Horror Show!" the boy concluded. "I go all the time, my name's Dylan!"

"No, ve're looking for somevon." Miracle said, looking at the pink-haired boy named Dylan. She looked at him like he was strange. She couldn't believe that they had already been 'caught' by a fan of the show. The people seemed insufferable from the stories heard after the story was turned into a film.

"Oh, who?" Dylan wondered, then looked at LP seductively. "Hey babe... You wanna come up to the lab and see what's on the slab?"

LP's eyes widened at his question. "My father would always--" she was cut off by Miracle so they couldn't be found out. It would be disastrous to their mission. 

"Ve're looking for a Ray Ammbo." Miracle said, acting calm and quick to avoid blowing their 'human cover'.

"Ray Ammbo?" Dylan raised an eyebrow, looking away, then back to the girls. "I think I heard of that guy..." 

"Do you know vhere he lives?" Miracle was very hopeful so they would be able to leave and fetch Sonny.

"I heard he lives in an apartment, I don't really know where though," Dylan shrugged. "I know where his office is though..." he then saw a lot of other people about their age and height heading to the theater before it got too dark. "Oh, man, I'm gonna be late! Dammit!"

"Janet!" one of the theater members said, passing Dylan down the street.

Miracle jolted at the sound of Janet's name being called. She watched Dylan go looking slightly relieved. She was glad that the boy hadn't seen to have recognised her or LP. She allowed the two soon to be lovers, hopefully, to have a moment of privacy.

David, who worked as a bouncer, came over not recognizing the girls at first. "Are you alright, ladies?"

"Good to hear, Madam," David blinked and gave a small smile, his unique half-smile. He recognized LP once she faced him.

"Do you remember...?" LP asked, looking into his eyes, taking his hands.

"Of course, I do, LP," David squeezed her hands, gently. "How could I forget you?"

"I'm sorry I had to leave you all those years ago," LP gently squeezed his hands. "Cosmo and Nation felt like they couldn't do anything else on Ear-....Denton for a while after Dentonvale was cancelled..." David still didn't know about LP or Miracle or their families being aliens.