chapter 11

Everyone slept fondly to find out they would have their new King and Queen soon after the death of the old queen. Frank made sure Joey was with him and Nation at all times since it was heard that DeLordy wanted to wait until the girl would hit puberty and make her his and Sonny made sure Selena was safe with him. LP and David had a nice evening together as well along the moon-drenched shores of Transylvania. 

LP felt bad as she knew how much Miracle wanted to spend some time with Mark and Sara Majors and decided to make it up to her somehow.

"You wanna see them again, don't you, Mir?" LP asked her best friend about the earh twins. 

Miracle looked at her and smiled sheepishly. "A little." she admits softly. She didn't want LP to feel bad.

"Why don't we go see them?" LP smiled softly, in a better mood. "If you want to go alone, I understand... I've been a brat lately..."

Miracle looked surprised. "Really?" She asks, smiling.

"If you wanna go see them, you should..." LP smiled softly. "I'm really sorry about the way I acted earlier, Miracle, I don't know what came over me honestly..."

Miracle hugged her friend. "It's forgotten." she smiled.

"I guess I was just homesick or anxious about being part of the clan and all..." LP shrugged, but happily hugged her friend back. "I'm sure the girl one misses you."

Miracle looked softly at her friend.

LP shrugged. "I've been trying so hard to have a baby with David... But... Nothing's come up... I'm worried I can't have children... Thanks for letting me be Crystal and Richard's godmother though..."

"Maybe it vill be him." she giggled.

"What?" LP glanced at Miracle. 

"Male human, female Transylvanian." Miracle grinned.

LP looked a little surprised. "That hasn't happened in over 70 years... You really think it would be possible?"

Miracle shrugged.

LP shrugged too. "We'll try again a little later... Tonight's the night... You can go to Mark and Sara, if you really want to..."

Miracle smiled. "Vhy don't you come too?" She asks.

"Oh, I don't know, I said a very hurtful thing to Sara Majors..." LP remembered that she had called the human girl 'orphan'.

"I'm sure she vill forgive you, if you apologize." Miracle smiles.

"Well... Okay, we could make her some star biscuits." LP smiled as a friendly gesture.

Miracle smiled. "Yeah, that sounds great~" she says.

"They're quite good, Nation said she and Cosmo had some all the time when their mother would be home to look after them." LP knew the recipe and smiled in a much better mood.

Miracle clapped happily.

Joey was growing quickly. David was carefully exploring. Selena was cuddled up to Sonny. Sonny smiled in his sleep, looking like Frank on a sleeping night job well done as he held his princess.  Frank came to see Joey, allowing Nation to rest and smiled at his baby girl as she still slept in her crib with the starry mobile, but not for long, she would be growing like her cousins soon enough.

Joey reached up for Frank. "Up!" She says.

Frank blinked, loving to hear her speak. "You wanna go uppy?" He asked her in an excited, friendly voice before he would 'rocket' her out of bed.