chapter 4

Miracle and LP made their way to join Sonny and Selena into the movie room. Selena looked a little nervous, but happy she was going to see it. 

"Alright! Stand up if you have a V on your forehead! We're what we like to call VIRGINS!" the host of the show was an overweight drag queen with a Columbia wig with blue eye shadow and red lipstick with a binder resembling a criminologist book.

Sonny decided to let Selena sit out the game to avoid publically humilating her. After the game that the other 'virgins' played, everyone started to chant Rocky as loud as they could as the lights dimmed and the 20th Century Fox Logo came up with a whimsical march to start the movie. Sonny then warned the girls about random yelling that the audience would do such as calling Brad an ass hole and Janet a slut, which made LP laugh since she had coined the terms. 

Miracle enjoyed the show, wincing however when things went wrong. Especially seeing even a small bit of LP's pain. She shuddered as Janet and Brad were seduced by Frank.

Selena was watching the show with avid interest. She held Sonny's hand still and had a wide eyed look of wonder. Once it was over she turned to face Sonny. "How can I thank you for helping me to see the wonderful show?" she sounded grateful.

Sonny turned with a smile. "You could give me your number."

Selena giggled slightly. "I guess..." she wrote it down and gave it to Sonny. "I'll probably lose my job for doing this, but I don't care." she told him, about going in to see the movie.

"ASS HOLE SLUT, ASS HOLE SLUT!" the audience jeered at the actors for Brad and Janet.

"What is your job?" Sonny asked, blocking out the various call backs from the audience. It really is a dumb idea to go to a midnight screening if you haven't seen the movie before.

Selena looked at the floor and then back up at him. "I clean up, obviously why they put me in the maid outfit." she wasn't complaining about the costume though.

"Oh, it still suits you, but that must be hectic when they make you clean up, especially during "Great Scott"." Sonny sounded apologetic and had some manners. He must've inherited that from Janet before she and Brad came to the castle. 

Selena nodded. "Plus the cleaning before and after." she shuddered. She really liked Sonny though. He had been really kind to her.

Sonny felt bad for her and put his arm around her while they watched the shadow cast and movie actors do a last bit of the movie. When the actors would hang around the audience and do their parts, the host had a point with calling the Rocky Horror Show an interactive movie experience. The movie was almost over, but it felt like it just started at the same time. 

Selena blushed but leaned her head on his shoulder, being slightly shorter than him.

Sonny smiled, the floor show was his favorite part with Frank singing I'm Going Home. Something about Frank always fascinated Sonny like he had known the sweet transvestite all his life or something. When Sonny first saw the Rocky Horror Show, he felt like Frank was his teacher and father figure of some sort. A lot more than Ray Ammbo. 

Miracle enjoyed the show, wincing however when things went wrong. Especially seeing even a small bit of LP's pain. She shuddered as Janet and Brad were seduced by Frank. Miracle couldn't help but smile. The movie had been quite accurate. Maybe they could find this Richard O'Brien before they went back. It could be a nice surprise for the man.

LP was captivated by her father's actor. He seemed more attractive than before, something about this actor made her feel very intrigued and the movie really captured the events right. She even laughed at some of the comments about Judge Wright having no neck, even if no one in the audience knew his name.