chapter 7

"I'm not an orphan..." Sara sniffled, wiping her eyes, crying more than ever.

Miracle managed to go in and up to where Sara was. She hugged the girl to her rocking her and stroking her hair. "No, you're not, sveetheart." she agreed, meaning it too.

"Thank you, Miracle," Sara sniffled, dabbing her eyes. "What's wrong with that girl?"

Miracle sighed softly. "I don't know, Sara," she told her 'sister'. "She's not normally like this."

"Like when I get hungry for chocolate and I yell at Mark for eating all of it?" Sara asked, calming down a little.

"Could be." Miracle replied smiling a tiny smile.

"She's probably having a bad day..." Sara sighed, trying to settle herself. "I got scared about you guys when she yelled like that, I wonder what it means..."

"Don't vorry, sveetie, just remember that no matter vhat happens, I still care for you."

"Thank you, Miracle." Sara beamed at her a with a smile. Miracle smiled wider, having blinked away her tears. She had to be strong, as weakness was bad. "Maybe she's having a puberty phase?" Sara shrugged.

What Sara didn't know, was that she was right. Transylvanian girls are known to be easily aggressive at one point in age and have a tendency to be like a jungle lioness and prowl on anyone who get in their way. Unless said girl is out lashed by a greater force than themselves who can scare them straight into being themselves again. Too bad Magenta wasn't around, other wise LP would've become her self in a matter of six seconds. 

Miracle blinked and shrugged. "I guess..."

"Would you like some tea with honey?" Sara cooed. "I always drink that when I feel sad."

"Tea vith honey?" Miracle asked, looking confused, she had never had that before.

"Well, you know what tea and honey are right?" Sara prompted.

Miracle nodded to Sara. "Yes, but never together."

Sara took Miracle inside her uncle's house to prepare some tea with honey. Miracle followed to get some. 

"It's also good for when you're sick." Sara told Miracle as she took out a container of tea from the fridge. "Welcome to Majors manor!" she giggled, displayed in front of school pictures of her winning academic and intelligent awards with many papers with her name on them with A grades. She must have been a child prodigy.

Miracle looked at all the things smiling.

Sara smiled back at her and made the tea. "It'll be just a minute, Miracle."

Miracle looked at all the pictures, heard Sara and nodded. "Thank, you."

Sara giggled. sounding a lot like Janet when she was nervous or excited. 

Miracle smiled softly. "You're very smart."

"Oh, please, I'm merely an amateur." Sara smiled sheepishly and took out honey from the cupboard for Miracle's tea. "I am rather intelligent.. Something my parents clearly weren't." she smiled sadly.

Miracle went over and hugged the girl. "Even so, they vere good people, and I can see the good in you too." she smiled.

"Thanks," Sara smiled lightly. "I think Mark just misses them, he's been sore more than usual ever since we found out that our parents abandoned us and left us in Uncle Steve's care. He's just hurt inside... Either that or he needs a nap."

Miracle looked at her and smiled, trying to lighten the mood. "Maybe he needs a nap."

"I always tell him naps are good for you at home and not on your school desk." Sara chuckled, taking the cup of tea and mixing honey into it, handing it to Miracle.