chapter 10

LP winced a bit from the transportation and Sonny cringed as the light was too bright for him, but thankfully he wasn't blinded. Everyone looked around as they saw a young group of Transylvanians doing the Time Warp.

"I love this song!" Sonny clapped and dashed to join them, adapting to his new home instantly.

Everyone kept looking and Miracle could see her twin children come out from their home. Miracle saw her children and then blinked slowly. She then smiled brightly. David looked curious. Selena looked around and watched Sonny, tempted to join him but unsure how her presence would be reacted to. Riff watched them all. Sonny laughed as he fell on the ground once the song finished, feeling with people who understood him. It was just like the monthly shows, only the whole galaxy did it where he was now. Selena smiled, watching Sonny.

"What do we do now?" LP looked up at Riff, curious.

Riff looked at the two humans. "We'll have to arrange Sonny's coronation... And if he wants Selena to be his, he'll have to marry her if the people like her." he told the ex-princess.

"I can't decide if I'd like living here or on Earth better..." LP stared at the dark sand next to the moon-drenched shores. "I mean, I never have even seen the Transylvania sun ever..."

Riff looked at LP. "You will one day." he said.

"Is it as bad as people say it is?" LP cupped her mouth

Riff gave a small shrug.

David looked at LP again. "Wherever you go, I'll go too." he told her softly.

LP smiled at David.

Sonny laughed and walked back to the group.

"I see you adjusted." LP smiled at her half-brother.

Selena smiled softly at Sonny.

Miracle crouched down and tackled by her kids. She laughed sweetly and fondly. "My, look at how big you got!" she told them.

Crystal and Richard hugged her, an instant connection telling them who she was.

Miracle held a child on each hip as she walked into their home. "Cosmo?" she asked out loud.

Selena clasped her hands behind her back. She watched Sonny laugh with a tiny smile on her face. Would she be able to stay with Sonny? And would they accept her? These thoughts ran through her head as she watched.

Nation heard Miracle's call. She looked at the door and smiled. Joey grizzled again and then looked at her mother. Cosmo continued to sew new blankets for the twins as he heard a delightful voice ring in his ears. "Miracle?"

Miracle giggled. "It's me, honey!" she announced. She put down the twins and waited for her husband to come up and hug her.

The twins were happily standing next to their mother.

"Sounds like your Aunt Miracle and big brother and sister are home." Frank told the baby, then rushed out to see LP was indeed back. "HONEY BEAR, YOU CAME BACK!" he rushed to her and smothered her all over her face, kissing all over and hugging her very tightly.

Riff looked at Sonny before looking at Frank. David had to remove his arm quickly to avoid it being hurt as Frank came rushing.

"DAAAAAAADDDYYYYY!" LP whined in embarrassment.

Joey looked up at her mother. Nation walked out behind Frank. She smiled as she saw LP.

Cosmo rushed out and pulled Miracle into a tight hug. "Oh, gosh, you're earlier than I was hoping for, but I'm so glad!"