chapter 6

After contacting their home land, Miracle and LP were deciding what to do. Miracle made the first move since they were guests in a new home. "Ve should see vhat Selena is going to do." she said, looking at her friend.

LP sighed sharply. "Very well..." she was very bored with this planet already. "Planet, schmanet..." 

"Sorry, but ve have to be considerate."

"Fine, fine, let's go see Selena." LP sighed. "She's probably hungry or something." 

Miracle nodded and followed LP.

Selena was in the kitchen with her mother, Mrs. Song-Hye, who was currently cooking a stir fry breakfast. LP and Miracle observed the strange house. LP had never actually stepped foot inside a human house. It was really plain and boring in contrast to where she grew up in, she even found herself stopping and staring at the kitchen strangely like it had sentimental value to her. 

Selena said something in a different language to her mother, then smiled at the girls. "Miracle, LP, come in."

Mrs. Song-Hye smiled. "You girls want breakfast?"

LP shook her head from her kitchen thoughts, then followed through coming in. "What's for breakfast? Chicken babies and pig meat?" 

Miracle chuckled nervously seeing both other woman's reactions. "She means eggs and bacon..."

Selena gave a small chuckle herself.

"It's stir-fry." Mrs. Song-Hye shook her head.

"What is stir fry?" LP wondered.

"You'll like it, hopefully." Selena smiled.

"It will be surprise," Mrs. Song-Hye told her. "If you don't like it, I'll make you eggs and bacon."

"What's it made with?" LP wondered.

Selena gestured for the girls to sit down and the girls sat down with her. 

"You wait and see, a surprise." Mrs. Song-Hye smiled.

LP got comfortable and sat down, ready to at least tolerate the strange Earthly foods. 

"After breakfast we can go out a while." Selena said to her new friends, waiting patiently.

Soon Mrs Song-Hye had finished the stir-fry and gave each girl a plate of it. It was noodles, chicken, and a few vegetables in. It looked good though. "Eat up, girls."

LP cringed at the sight of vegetables. "I dunno...." she poked at it like it were an alien life form. "I think it's angry at me..." 

Miracle giggled and tried hers. It was very yummy. Selena ate her own, enjoying it as she often had it for breakfast. 

"Just try it," Mrs. Song-Hye told the princess. "If you no like, I'll make you bacon and eggs."

"I'm worried it's going to bite me..." LP scooted in her chair, away from the food. 

Miracle rolled her eyes, fondly.

Selena bit her lip, looking between her mother and LP.

"You big baby..." Mrs. Song-Hye muttered, but tried not to sound mean. She lightly tapped LP's head with a wooden spoon, took the plate and went to cook something else for her. 

"I'm no baby... Daddy says I'm a big girl." LP bragged. 

"You are baby, you no eat food and say it is angry at you." Mrs. Song-Hye replied. She soon had LP's breakfast done.

LP huffed, crossing her arms. "Your mother seems....nice?" she shrugged, trying to make conversation. 

"Sorry," Selena chuckled as her mother put the plate down and went to clear up. "But Mama always acts like that."