18 - nail polish

s e l y n

After I typed in YouTube in the link section, I quickly took my phone from the nightstand, checking if there was any news from Zoe or Clover.

They've been out for 6 hours now, and none of their phones are active. Luke and Calum also tried calling Ashton and Michael, but it didn't work as well.

"They're still not here?" Karen's voice came closer as she walked into the room - since we rented a huge room like apartment so every room was kind of connected.

"No," I sighed tiredly, "I tried calling, but it's still not working." I told her as I locked my phone again.

"Let's just wait for a while, then if they still don't show up, we'll go and find them." Karen said, as she flopped on my bed.

"Okay then." I sighed, as I positioned my laptop in the middle of us, so we could check YouTube together.

My hands hovered over the keyboard, as I began typing 'zoella' on the search bar of YouTube. Karen excitedly clapped her hands, as I giggled.

"Have you seen her new video?" I asked Karen, as I pressed the her latest video.

"Nope." Karen grinned, as the video started to load. Just as the intro of her video started, someone knocked on the door.

Karen and I let our a groan, as the door creaked open. I wasn't really surprised when I saw Luke and Calum standing over there, because who else could be here?

"What do you need?" I asked annoyed, as I looked at the expectantly. Luke scratched the back of his neck, as he turned his head to Calum.

Calum glared at Luke, as he slapped Luke's arm, as if he was trying to make Luke say whatever they were going to say.

"Um, we were just wondering if you can order us food?" Luke said unsurely, still standing in the doorframe.

"And you can't do it yourself?" Karen asked them irritatedly, as she rolled her eyes.

"Our phones are dead, and we don't know how to use the hotel's telephone." Calum shrugged his shoulders.

I facepalmed at how stupid they sounded, as I turned my head to face Karen.

"Let's make them do something for us before we order their food." I whispered, and Karen's eyes widened, probably realizing how great my idea was.

Quickly, she nodded her head, as I motioned my hand for them to come inside our room. Luke and Calum shared a look, but they obliged, as they closed the door behind them.

"Um, okay," I paused, clearing my throat, "But you have to do something for us." I grinned smugly, as they stopped in front of us, beside the bed.

Luke and Calum groaned, as their shoulders slumped down, making me smirk devilishly.

"And that is?" Luke asked, completely uninterested with this topic right now.

Karen and I shared a look again, as we blinked a couple of times, thinking of what they should do for us. Suddenly, a great idea came through my mind, as I turned my head to them.

"You have to paint our nails." I told them wirh a smile on my face, as their eyes suddenly widened. Karen and I laughed at their reaction, as Karen nodded in approval.

"Oh, come on, it's not that hard." Karen begged, as she looked at them pleadingly. Calum and Luke shared a look, as they looked at each other expectantly.

Luke sighed afterwards, as Calum shrugged his shoulders. Karen and I squealed in unison, as we clapped our hands excitedly.

"Great!" I exclaimed, as I quickly leaned to the nightstand. I pulled the drawer slightly and grabbed two nail polishes; one was black and one was white.

"Here you go." I shoved my nail polish to them as they took it lazily from my palm. They sighed and sat on the floor next to each other, as we extended our toes in front of them.

"Fuck this shit. I don't know how it works!" Luke complained, as he twisted the cap open.

"Just paint in on her nails." Calum shrugged, as he slowly placed the brush on Karen's toe nail, painting it carefully.

"Yeah, just like that." Karen grinned excitedly, as she motioned her hand for Luke to paint my nails.

Luke sighed again, as he looked at Calum one last time, before he copied Calum's actions. Luke carefully dragged the brush downwards, coloring my nail black.

"That's right. Keep going." I told Luke, as he looked at me for a split second, before he continued painting my nails.

"Wow, it's actually nice to have someone painting your nails." Karen mused, smirking at both of tje boys.

They gave us a quick glare, before they returned to their jobs. Karen and I laughed, as I sneakily took my phone behind me.

After I opened the camera, I took two shots of them painting our nails, looking so serious and tentative. I giggled and showed the picture to Karen.

Karen laughed along, as the boys gave us a look, having no idea that I just took a picture of them.

I quickly opened my twitter, and pressed the button to compose a tweet. After I attached the picture into the tweet, I quickly typed,

"@Calum5SOS and @Luke5SOS found their new job, right @karenlovesyou ?"

-

-

a/n

guys its been so long but whatever heres a chapter ok now im really extremely powerfully very ill

idk what else to do, so ok, ill see u soon babes, love u