5 - American Music Award // part 2

c l o v e r

Once we were backstage, we were greeted by numerous of paparazzi. Most of them asked us how we felt and things like that, which we glady answer, since we were utterly happy for our first award tonight.

"We felt really grateful and blessed for this, and once again, thank you for the support." Zoe told everyone, but her words came out rushed just to avoid the paparazzi.

"How do you feel that you're against 5 Seconds of Summer for the Favorite Band/Group?" Someone asked, making me roll my eyes. Why did people always compare us with them?

"Well, we just wish the a great luck." Karen said, sarcasm was dripping in her voice, but of course only three of us noticed this.

They didn't get to ask anymore questions, as we were escorted with our bodyguards back inside. We quickly walked back to our seats, and of course, the biggest smirk was plastered on my face as I looked at the boys behind us.

My eyes caught the red head one. I believe his name was Michael, the one we met a few days ago in the music store. He rolled his eyes at me, before leaning back on his chair.

Score!

I sat back down on the chair, pretty much enjoying the show after we won like literally the biggest award of the night.

When Selena Gomez began to perform her new single, 5SOS were brought to backstage, probably they were going to perform next. And for the second time of the night, Michael and I made an eye contact.

We both rolled our eyes simultaneously before he continued walking, leaving their seats. Funny that I wasn't even nervous about performing later on. Maybe I was really pissed with 5SOS, and I wanted to show them what we really had.

After Selena Gomez performed, we all rose from our seats and clapped. Like her performance was literally breathtaking and vulnerable, how can you not feel that?

Eveyone settled down again, Kendall Jenner went up on the stage to announce the Favorite Pop/Rock Album.

"I think Midnight Memories will win this thing." I mumbled, because it was a really great song, and our previous album were so pathetic and sad.

"Yeah, I agree." Selyn said, as she leaned back casually on her seat. Though there was a one percent chance we'd win, but I just didn't think we would.

"And the Favorite Pop/Rock Album goes to Printed In Black!" She cheered, and once again, people started to clap.

"What?" I asked in disbelief, as we slowly started to stand up from our seats. For the second time, we walked to the stage with a nervous feeling. Probably lesser than the first one, but I was still not over the fact that our pathetic album won this award.

Zoe took the award from Kendall, as we all went and hug her, before we leaned forward to give the acceptance speech.

"Well hello again! Thank you guys for this as well. This album sold 800.000 copies for the first week, and it was just so overwhelming." Karen spoke, as she used the unnecessary hand gestures.

"Yeah, we didn't think our pathetic album would actually win this award." I said, receiving some chuckles from the audiences.

"Thank you for your support, we love you!" Selyn waved to the crowd, as we once again made our way backstage.

It was different this time though. There were less paparazzi than the last time we went backstage. Not that I was complaining, but I was glad they weren't here to ask questions about 5SOS.

Selyn and I walked side to side, trying to get through the crowd without getting any injuries. But I guess I failed.

I felt someone ran into me, almost knocking me off my feet. My hand quickly made a reflex move, as it grabbed the closest thing to me, which was the edge of a glass table.