3 - boys and news

k a r e n

"So twitcam, our debut album will be on market really soon." I said to the camera excitedly, talking about our first ever album that we had written for the past year.

"And I felt really crappy about it. I don't even think people would actually like it." Zoe added, as she took a sip of her grape juice from its box. I sighed and looked at her.

Somehow, I knew Zoe was being serious when she said that, because I was feeling the exact same thing. The girls and I had been writing these songs, and it was basically based on our lives. I didn't think people would like it because how sad and pathetic it sounded.

Sometimes we wrote songs as precise as the memories we had and held on. For instance, when Zoe's ex rented the whole theater for them, and when Selyn stayed up all night texting with his ex. We wrote how we felt, how it happened, and how it ended.

That was why the album was kind of pathetic. It was a mixture breaking up, leaving, cheating, trying too hard, mixed signals, and many more. That was the main reason we were all single right now.

We were all too afraid to fall in love, because when we do, we fall real hard.

"Earth to Karen?" I felt a tug on my arm, as I turned my head to my left. Zoe was raising her eyebrow at me, having this questioning look on her face.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. The thing that was distracting me these few days was our debut album, and I was scared shitless about it. People may or may not like us after listening to the album, and that was a big deal.

"I was just thinking about how sad our album is. You know, it feels like we've been writing forever. Putting it on market feels like letting your kids off to collage. You really don't know whether it's an epic fail or an epic win." I said, speaking what was really in my mind right now. Zoe then shifted uncomfortably on her bunk, as she took another sip of her juice.

"You know what Karen, I hate it that you're always right, but in a bad way." Zoe frowned.

I laughed and shook my head. Basically, I kept the girls sane. Because sometimes, they felt like we were on a vacation, but things were just getting started for us. Not that I liked to remind them about the hate and bad things, but just so they realize that we also had things to worry about. I cleared my throat afterwards, before speaking,

"Anyways! Let's answer some questions." I giggled, moving on from the previous topic. Zoe leaned forward, as we both scanned the comment section to find questions. It took time to actually filter the questions, because some were so inappropriate.

There were some pretty silly ones though, like what is your ideal dick size for a guy or please teach me how to give a blowjob. But of course, we didn't read those, twitter would gone mad.

"Okay, this question has been bugging us for probably since we started the band, and the question is, why do we name our band Printed In Black." Zoe said, as I laughed slightly at how she sounded, like she was completely done with the question.

"Yes, honestly guys. We don't have any particular meaning. Selyn came out with the name, and it just kind of popped inside her head. I swear if you asked Selyn the question, she would literally throw a punch to a random person." I said, and we both chuckled in unison.

It was true that our band's name didn't have a meaning though. Not that it was a big deal. Our EP was called Laugh Out Loud, and it was just as insignificant as our band's name.

"Okay, next. Thoughts about 5 Seconds of Summer." Zoe read aloud at first, but then her eyes widened in realization. She turned her head to me, and shot an apologetic look.

I stared at her for a while, before scratching the back of my neck awkwardly, not knowing what to say about it.

I didn't actually hate them, because we never met them before. So, I guess we were just pissed with the fact they were number one.

"Uh, we never really met them before, but their songs are amazing." I tried lying, which seemed to work. Hell, I never even heard the song She Looks So Perfect.

"Yeah, especially the underwear song." Zoe added, as she scrolled through the comment section again.

I didn't ask her about the underwear thingy though. She probably already heard the song. I couldn't blame her though, it must me a good song if it was on iTunes and Billboard's Top Chart.

I scanned a few questions, but most of them were answered already. I was actually tired, from the three hours twitcam, so I was actually about to tell twitcam that it was getting pretty late, and we need to go, but something caught my eyes.

I double checked the question, before my eyes widened at what I was actually reading. My heart skipped a beat, as I re-read the question one last time. I nearly choke on my own spit, before pursing my lip together.

"How do you feel that 5 Seconds of Summer would also be performing at the AMA's?" I stuttered out the question, turning my head to Zoe who also had the same expression like mine.

It was silence of a moment, Zoe was giving me this blank look. I looked away, and tried acting as usual, as I grabbed her juice from her hand.

"Well, that'd be awesome." Zoe shrugged, acting as casual as she could. She shifted on her seat, making me almost face palm.

It was really obvious when Zoe didn't like something or when she was uncomfortable. She would shift and move here and there, and I was sure the fans knew that it was her thing.

"Okay then, I guess that's it for today. It was getting late in here, and I think the bus driver came back already." I started, but I actually had no idea about the driver. I just feel the need to tell Clover and Selyn about this.

"Yeah, my butt is getting cramps as well." Zoe chuckled, probably to make a reason why was she shifting uncomfortably so much.

That wasn't as bad as I thought. Maybe the fans would believe her lame excuse.

"Bye guys!" Zoe and I said together, as we waved our hands in front of the camera. I could feel Selyn's laptop was getting hotter, since we used it for a pretty long time.

Zoe quickly turned it off, making me sigh in frustration. Can you imagine how awkward it would be when we perform next week? And what if we were seated near them?

What if they performed even better than us? What if our fans liked them more than us? What if their music wasn't as pathetic as ours?

My thoughts were interrupted with someone bursting through the bus. Zoe and I turned our heads to where the noise came from, and it was Clover and Selyn.

They quickly made their way to us, both were having this exhausted and terrified look on their faces. Zoe and I abruptly stood up from her bunk, as we both nearing them as well.

"Guys, we have something to tell you." Clover said once they were in front of us, as she wiped a sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand.

And before Selyn or her could speak, Zoe then shook her head, interrupting them. I looked over to her, an uneasy look was also plastered on her face, making the tension in the bus heavy.

"And we have something to tell you as well." Zoe spoke carefully, glacing at the three of us warily.

-

author's note

guys, it's basically 11:17 pm, almost midnight. I literally wrote this chapter in hurry, bc i feel like finishing it today. (and plus bc ily aw)

so here is a chapter, please vote and comment and do the shit

and that's miranda kerr and karen up there!

enjoy x