6 - cockroaches and bands

s e l y n

"Fuck! It's moving!" Zoe shrieked, as soon as the filthy cockroach made a small movement, making us jump back in shock.

The four of us strode our way backwards hastily, trying to streer clear of the small monstrous thing.

"What do we do now?" Clover asked worriedly, as we hit the edge of the room, feeling more intimidated as it slowly inched closer. I groaned tiredly and mentally facepalmed.

The thing was, we were never a fan of insects or things like that. There was this one time, Karen almost called a police just to catch a mouse for us.

"There's another one!" Clover suddenly screamed, as she pulled me infront of her. We all screeched in unison, as the cockroaches neared us.

"Hey, why is it making weird noises?" Karen asked no one in particular suddenly, as my heart started to beat even faster. It sounded like a bee for once, like it was going to fly.

Wait, what?

"Guys! It's going to fly!" I yelled, holding onto Zoe's shirt, as the noises from the ground became more louder.

"Wait, what?!" They yelled at once, making me almost went deaf. They looked at me with terror in their eyes, but soon, it was cut off by a flying cockroach.

"Ahh!" Zoe screamed, followed by the rest of us. My hand then made a reflex move, and I grabbed the door handle and pushed it down.

"I didn't even know if these could fly! What the hell?" Karen wailed, we all stumbled out of the room, each of us falling over one another. I groaned when I felt my back hit the floor.

"Fuck." Someone hissed, and I turned to look behind me. My eyes widened as I saw a blonde boy with his head sticking out in between my legs unpleasantly.

"Wait, what? 5SOS?" Zoe asked in disbelief, making me turn my head at her. She narrowed her eyes at them, but mostly Ashton, because she had her legs on his lap.

Before the boys could answer, or probably worse; yell at us, Karen nudged my arm harshly, making me turn my head to her.

"Guys can we just cut it? They're coming over here." Karen spoke tiredly, but came out as rushed. I groaned and stood up briskly, trying my best not to step on Luke's face.

"Wait a second, you guys were flipping out because of that?" Michael asked, as he looked at us like we just grew another head. Clover glared over to his way, making him scoff.

"Wait, are you not scared of that?" Luke asked back at Michael, as he knitted his eyebrows together. I bit my lip, supressing a laugh, as I looked down on my foot.

"No?" Michael said like it was the most obvious thing. He quickly stood up, as he walked inside our room.

All of us quickly followed behind him, but stopped in front of the door frame. I gagged at the sight of Michael slowly taking the cockroach with his bare hands.

He gave all of us a look, with a smirk winning smirk plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes, as he walked to our kitchen to wash his hands. Was he really proud for literally taking that shit from the floor?

"Don't touch any of our pizzas!" Clover yelled loud enough for Michael to hear. I swear if that boy touched our food, we'd probably hunt him down.

"Yuck, that was disgusting." Karen gagged afterwards, as she backed away from the doorframe, clearly disgusted with what she just saw.

"Oh, stop being a pussy." Calum yawned, as he leaned on our doorframe, waiting for Michael to wash his hands in our kitchen.

My eyes widened at this, as Karen tilted her head to Calum. She sent him a glare, she scoffed.