chapter 14

Part 15

Narcissa's pov:

After a stressful tearful night I was finally happy to go to bed, even though it didn’t do much good as I was up all night tossing and turning worrying about Draco and hermione. They were perfect for each other and they love each other but hermione can’t get by what draco did to her he hurt her and it was the worse type it was heart break, and it was obvious that she loved him even if she didn’t know it as she had held onto him for five years and she was still hurting. It was about half past six in the morning and I heard a tapping noise on the window. I glanced up to see a beautiful grey owl perched just outside the window. I walked over and saw it had a letter in its beak from the ministry of magic. I went back to the bed and sat down and opened the letter:

Dear Mrs Narcissa malfoy (black),

                                                                We are sad to inform you that you husband Lucius malfoy has received the date of his trial. It is on the 5th of June. We are also to inform you that he will either be sentenced to the dementors kiss or a life time is Azkaban. You and the heir to the malfoy Mr draco Lucius malfoy may also attend if you wish so and feel free to bring along any other personnel for support. That offer goes for you and your son mrs malfoy, we shall see you on the fifth.

yours sincerely

Kingsley shacklebot

Minister of magic

I took a few deep breaths before bursting out in tears. I heard a couple of quiet knocks before the door creaked open and a fuzz ball of hair look round the corner of it. It was hermione. “cissa are you okay?” she asked me softly. I couldn’t speak I just carried on crying.

Hermiones pov:

I woke at about twenty to seven in the morning. I got up and stretched quietly not to wake draco. I walked by Draco’s room to go to the bath room but I heard a weird sound coming from inside the room I knocked softly and quietly opened the door and poked my head round. I was shocked to see narcissa sat on her bed in tears holding a letter. I softly asked “cissa are you okay?” she looked up but she couldn’t speak so I walking in shutting the door behind me and I ran over to her and hugged her like she hugged me last night. I could tell she was trying to be quiet so she wouldn’t wake draco. I cast a silencing charm on the room so we wouldn’t wake him. “What’s wrong cissa? You can tell me ill help you like you helped me” she smiled slightly at me before looking back down at the letter she shakily handed it over to hermione. Hermione read it as she sat on Draco’s bed with narcissa. “oh narcissa, im so sorry are you okay? Do you want me to go and wake Draco?”

“No dear let him sleep and im fine and you shouldn’t apologise it is me who should apologise to you not just for my behaviour towards you in the past but my whole families. That being Bella as well as Lucius and Draco. What Bella wrote on your arm it isnt true you are just as pure as draco and I if anyone has got mud it there blood it is Lucius as he was the one to drill in how important blood status was and he was wrong, you are just as special as draco is your blood is pure no matter which way it is your blood is no different to ours we saw enough of it at malfoy manor and we wouldn’t want any more spilt now would we” I shook my head that was one thing we were sure of. We started talking. Now it was about half past nine and me and cissa was in the kitchen laughing with a cup of coffee in our hands. “yeah so me harry and ron were walking down to hagrids hut and draco and his goons Crabbe and goyle were there being insensitive to the execution of buckbeak and I got annoyed so I got my wand out and pointed it at him calling him a foul loathe some evil little cockroach but harry and ron managed to stop me from hexing him. But when I turned to walk away he started laughing at me as if I couldn’t have hexed him if I hadn’t been stopped so I turned around and punched him in the nose.” Narcissa stopped laughing “that was you?” I stopped giggling and sais “yeah it was me but in my defenc-“ She cut me off by starting laughing again “I was wondering who it had been because he said that it was a lad from a higher year. Not a girl in the same year as him”